Cryin (& Lyin) Chuck Schumer

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I saw Schumer at a press conference today stating that ”Trump says” that he’s going to “cut Social Security”. Crazy Mazie Hirono followed him by saying that he’s definitely going to cut SS.

In fact, Trump only said he’s “going to look at it”.

Without any context or details, the Dems are howling that Trump is going to cut SS just b/c he said he would look at SS in a 2nd term.

Trump, or any politician, is not going to cut SS for those that have been paying in and are over 55, maybe less. And by “cut”, it’s likely that it means decreasing the growth, not actual cuts as in less than previous years.

And howie and other lefties complain about conservatives not doing anything about the Debt and annual deficits? But as soon as it is brought up, the Dem leadership uses it as a cudgel to scare the old folks.

Spare me your phony complaints and whining howie. This is the Democrat Party. Liars, extortionists, and fear mongers. They are what they complain about.

howeda7

Reaction score
He said he's going to cut it as he rambles from his denentia-addled brain. You're making up details to make it seem rational. We should address SS and Medicare, but he has no real plan for doing so.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
He said he's going to cut it as he rambles from his denentia-addled brain. You're making up details to make it seem rational. We should address SS and Medicare, but he has no real plan for doing so.
Show us, hackin, the plan Bee Oh had to address those items. Should be easy.

Oh, and the link confirming your first statement.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Let's make bold changes now, to everyone, regardless of age.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I saw Schumer at a press conference today stating that ”Trump says” that he’s going to “cut Social Security”. Crazy Mazie Hirono followed him by saying that he’s definitely going to cut SS.

Without any context or details, the Dems are howling that Trump is going to cut SS just b/c he said he would look at SS in a 2nd term.

Trump, or any politician, is not going to cut SS for those that have been paying in and are over 55, maybe less. And by “cut”, it’s likely that it means decreasing the growth, not actual cuts as in less than previous years.

And howie and other lefties complain about conservatives not doing anything about the Debt and annual deficits? But as soon as it is brought up, the Dem leadership uses it as a cudgel to scare the old folks.

Spare me your phony complaints and whining howie. This is the Democrat Party. Liars, extortionists, and fear mongers. They are what they complain about.
U boomers r for it! First you’ll lose ur prostates, then ur benes. I’ll never see SS or Medicare. It’s my 409k that worries me. That and my prior creative tax filings.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Cut taxes, complain about spending, try to cut entitlements to make up for lost tax revenue. The sound lie and tactic we tried in the GOP for decades, and it's never worked. Let's run that play out their again!

howeda7

Reaction score
Let's make bold changes now, to everyone, regardless of age.
Anyone with over $500K in assets gets $0 effective immediately. I think Beeg and KGF will be on board. Fiscal responsibility!

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Drivin' N' Cryin' is playing at the Turf Club on the 16th, BTW.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Chuck Schumer threatening Supreme Court Justices. If Trump had said this, the MSM and the Left would be flipping out right now:

howeda7

Reaction score
Chuck Schumer threatening Supreme Court Justices. If Trump had said this, the MSM and the Left would be flipping out right now:

Trump says things similar this twice a week. Didn't he say that Stone's judge was "going to go through some things?"

That said, it was inappropriate and Schumer should recant immediately.

bga1

Reaction score
Trump says things similar this twice a week. Didn't he say that Stone's judge was "going to go through some things?"

That said, it was inappropriate and Schumer should recant immediately.
He didn't. He doubled down after a statement by Roberts that such comments are dangerous and said that the judges were biased.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
He didn't. He doubled down after a statement by Roberts that such comments are dangerous and said that the judges were biased.
Howie would be howling if Trump had said the same about a lefty Justice. Glad he acknowledges that he shouldn’t have, but there’s always a “but Trump...” to go with it.

ROCK

Banned
Reaction score
LOL! Just wait until Trump gets 2 or 3 more appointed.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Only howie says it was “inappropriate and he should recant”? Recant?

How about a public admission of guilt, apology and a request for forgiveness, howie?

Where are the lefties? JTF, no Tweets? CNNman? Dean? Gopher4life, I mean MnplsGopher?

And howie just uses it to “but Trump...”. Disgusting. Shameful. I thought you had such high standards?

Section2

Reaction score
Anyone with over $500K in assets gets $0 effective immediately. I think Beeg and KGF will be on board. Fiscal responsibility!
You want the government to assess the assets of everyone in the country?

justthefacts

Reaction score

bga1 has assured us that Trump will cut Social Security and Medicare and Medicaid

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The mainstream news media doesn’t care. The left doesn’t care.

Their daily outrage about Trump is phony bullshit! They don’t care about outrageous rhetoric unless it’s uttered by a Republican.

Future complaints about Trump’s behavior will be ignored b/c of it.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The mainstream news media doesn’t care. The left doesn’t care.

Their daily outrage about Trump is phony bullshit! They don’t care about outrageous rhetoric unless it’s uttered by a Republican.

Future complaints about Trump’s behavior will be ignored b/c of it.
Your heroic attention to them for three years is admirable. I'd understand being tired.

Gopherfan1000

Reaction score
Schumer is such a farce. He reminds me of a wanna-be mafia guy. All talk and zero action but constant complaining. He's almost worse than Shawn Hannity at doing that. And, I am a Trump supporter and Republican!

howeda7

Reaction score
Howie would be howling if Trump had said the same about a lefty Justice. Glad he acknowledges that he shouldn’t have, but there’s always a “but Trump...” to go with it.
Trump has bullied and harassed multiple judges overseeing cases against him and his corrupt cronies. Dry your crocodile tears.

howeda7

Reaction score
Only howie says it was “inappropriate and he should recant”? Recant?

How about a public admission of guilt, apology and a request for forgiveness, howie?
Is there a substantive difference between the two? You just want to be outraged.

I'll pretend I'm Susan Collins: My brow is furrowed. I'm concerned. I'm deeply troubled. But Schumer has learned his lesson so that should be end of it.

You're all good with that, right?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Trump has bullied and harassed multiple judges overseeing cases against him and his corrupt cronies. Dry your crocodile tears.
When did he EVER say that “they would pay the price” and “they won’t know what hit them”?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Is there a substantive difference between the two? You just want to be outraged.

I'll pretend I'm Susan Collins: My brow is furrowed. I'm concerned. I'm deeply troubled. But Schumer has learned his lesson so that should be end of it.

You're all good with that, right?
No, I’m just pointing out that you lefties are hypocrites b/c you won’t admit the severity of his threat or that Schumer has crossed a significant line.

You have no credibility about any Trump rhetoric complaints from here on.

Trump didn’t threaten SC Justices and potentially put their lives in jeopardy to a Bernie Sander’s like supporter, James Hodgkinson, who decided he had to take matters into his own hands.

howeda7

Reaction score
When did he EVER say that “they would pay the price” and “they won’t know what hit them”?
The fact the he doesn't use the exact same words in his bullying means nothing. He also has far more power over them than Chuck Schumer.

howeda7

Reaction score
No, I’m just pointing out that you lefties are hypocrites b/c you won’t admit the severity of his threat or that Schumer has crossed a significant line.

You have no credibility about any Trump rhetoric complaints from here on.

Trump didn’t threaten SC Justices and potentially put their lives in jeopardy to a Bernie Sander’s like supporter, James Hodgkinson, who decided he had to take matters into his own hands.
I said he should recant what he said. You go in a huff about how that's not good enough.

Top Bottom