Critical Race Theory

Section2

Reaction score
Not CRT, but it is time for school choice. How pathetic that this is the plan. Schools could be fixed in 5 years.

Wally

Reaction score
Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
Deuce can do it!

No chance that this will happen in Deucetopia.

It would be great for me, my kids are in private school.
Ok, we’ll stick with your system where schools will be broken for 50 years and there is no plan to do anything about it but selfless Wally’s kids are in private school.

I would definitely not call the awful federal government higher education mess “my system”.

howeda7

Reaction score
Deuce can do it!

No chance that this will happen in Deucetopia.

It would be great for me, my kids are in private school.
If he can fire the TSA and replace them in "15 minutes" he can fix every school in America in 5 years. 2-Topia is an amazing place.

Wally

Reaction score
Ok, we’ll stick with your system where schools will be broken for 50 years and there is no plan to do anything about it but selfless Wally’s kids are in private school.

I would definitely not call the awful federal government higher education mess “my system”.

Clearly in many places the system is broken. I think the problem is more that families are broken and that's where we should start but who knows.

Your hubris that just privatisation would fix this problem in 5 years is absurd. That was really my point. I don't have any answers I can confidently say will work.

I think child tax credits are a great way to strengthen families, but I don't want them to be a system such that a person would have more kids just to reap the tax benefit. How to figure that out is an issue.

In my ideal world we would encourage people to have two kids thru tax incentives, encourage marriage thru tax incentives, discourage more than two kids by not giving tax credits and paying anyone who has two or more kids to enact permanent birth control.

Hopefully these would help strengthen families and give the parents a better chance to parent.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
Clearly in many places the system is broken. I think the problem is more that families are broken and that's where we should start but who knows.

Your hubris that just privatisation would fix this problem in 5 years is absurd. That was really my point. I don't have any answers I can confidently say will work.

I think child tax credits are a great way to strengthen families, but I don't want them to be a system such that a person would have more kids just to reap the tax benefit. How to figure that out is an issue.

In my ideal world we would encourage people to have two kids thru tax incentives, encourage marriage thru tax incentives, discourage more than two kids by not giving tax credits and paying anyone who has two or more kids to enact permanent birth control.

Hopefully these would help strengthen families and give the parents a better chance to parent.
Welfare strengthens families? 60 years of experience says you are terribly wrong.

central planning of families!! That will fix it.

you yourself choose private schools but you don’t think others should have that option. Maniac.

Wally

Reaction score
Welfare strengthens families? 60 years of experience says you are terribly wrong.

central planning of families!! That will fix it.

you yourself choose private schools but you don’t think others should have that option. Maniac.

Incentives not planning

Section2

Reaction score
We give all kinds of incentives for all kinds of things it wouldn't be anything new.
We centrally plan all kinds of things and have for decades. Incentives are one of the main tools of planners.

Wally

Reaction score
Sorry, my point is that government incentives DO constitute central planning. Obviously so.

I agree.

It's still just like public school. No one is forced to send their kids to public school and no one is forced to do any of the things I said.

Section2

Reaction score
I agree.

It's still just like public school. No one is forced to send their kids to public school and no one is forced to do any of the things I said.
You are taking money by force and redistributing it. And as we’ve seen, bureaucrats don’t usually give up when the public doesn’t follow their “recommendations.”

howeda7

Reaction score
Whew. Scared mothers in NoVa can relax today. The monster under the bed is banned. Enjoy the rest of the BS you didn't know you were voting for.

Wally

Reaction score
Whew. Scared mothers in NoVa can relax today. The monster under the bed is banned. Enjoy the rest of the BS you didn't know you were voting for.

Don't worry they will always find some new imaginary threat to everything.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score

If these things are what the voters in that state want, why in the hell do you care? And here I thought all along we were living in a country where majority was supposed to rule...

You know more about what's best for the people that live in Youngkin's state than the duly elected man himself? I guess that sums up Howie in a nutshell

Spoofin

Reaction score
If these things are what the voters in that state want, why in the hell do you care? And here I thought all along we were living in a country where majority was supposed to rule...

You know more about what's best for the people that live in Youngkin's state than the duly elected man himself? I guess that sums up Howie in a nutshell
Howie is the My Pillow Guy of the left.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Yeah, I know how much you hate EOs

Section2

Reaction score

I have a simple solution for your party. Maybe stop pushing CRT.

the BS looks pretty awesome by the way. Cry more

Wally

Reaction score
If these things are what the voters in that state want, why in the hell do you care?

If voters of a state want the Unvaccinated to not be allowed in entertainment venues and want masks mandated, why the hell do you care?

Section2

Reaction score
If voters of a state want the Unvaccinated to not be allowed in entertainment venues and want masks mandated, why the hell do you care?
I don’t. You want see me crying about California politics. I hope they keep going further left.

kg21

Reaction score
For me, it's because it's racist. You don't want blacks allowed in entertainment venues?

Is the bit asking for segregation to come back?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
For me, it's because it's racist. You don't want blacks allowed in entertainment venues?

Is the bit asking for segregation to come back?
I notice nobody ever wants to address just how racist the vax mandates are. Not so much as a peep. Interesting...

Top Bottom