Critical Race Theory

kg21

Reaction score
Most people don't know that the Salvation Army is an actual church. They pay of their debts with what is placed in the bell ringers kettle. The rest supposedly goes for what it says.

Google it.

Last edited:

GopherJake

Reaction score
The Salvation Army (!!!!!) adopts CRT. Do the world a favor and walk past the bell ringers this year to send a clear message. Find a local charity that hasn’t adopted CRT instead. Note the huge ratio. Incredible.

Without looking it up, please describe what their "Let's Talk About Racism" guide says and how it relates to CRT? You have no idea what it says or how it relates. You saw this on Twitter and don't have a clue.

kg21

Reaction score
Without looking it up, please describe what their "Let's Talk About Racism" guide says and how it relates to CRT? You have no idea what it says or how it relates. You saw this on Twitter and don't have a clue.
The Salvation Army has sent out an apology. Could you tell us what the apology was for? Thanks

TRF Guy

Reaction score
The Salvation Army has sent out an apology. Could you tell us what the apology was for? Thanks
I’ll help him out

GopherJake

Reaction score
I’ll help him out

I have @kg21 on permanent ignore because he is a worthless troll poster who obviously has no life.

This is not an apology. It's a withdrawal, because people, like @Section2, are jackasses who need to politicize everything. From your link:

"Elements of the resource mistakenly led people to believe that The Salvation Army thought people needed to apologize for the color of their skin, that America is inherently racist, and that the organization had adopted critical race theory," Joseph Cohen, a spokesperson for The Salvation Army, told TND in a statement.

"The confusion was leading to disrespectful discourse, which distracts from our mission to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human need in His name without discrimination. Our focus remains on helping the 30 million Americans who are relying on us," Cohen added.

kg21

Reaction score
I have @kg21 on permanent ignore because he is a worthless troll poster who obviously has no life.

This is not an apology. It's a withdrawal, because people, like @Section2, are jackasses who need to politicize everything. From your link:

"Elements of the resource mistakenly led people to believe that The Salvation Army thought people needed to apologize for the color of their skin, that America is inherently racist, and that the organization had adopted critical race theory," Joseph Cohen, a spokesperson for The Salvation Army, told TND in a statement.

"The confusion was leading to disrespectful discourse, which distracts from our mission to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human need in His name without discrimination. Our focus remains on helping the 30 million Americans who are relying on us," Cohen added.
So it was a clarification for something that did not exist.

Some of you can spin anything. Funny!

Oh, and you don't have me on ignore.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
So it was a clarification for something that did not exist.

Some of you can spin anything. Funny!

Oh, and you don't have me on ignore.
Some of these posters here would fit right in with today’s politicians the way they spin shit. Yes it wasn’t an apology but like you said a clarification. I’ll still put money in the red kettle. Have been for years and have volunteered to be a bell ringer on occasion

scools12

Reaction score
I’ll help him out

Didn’t turn out the way the Salvation Army thought it would.

They got caught promoting and advocating that people should apologize for the color of their skin and America is inherently racist so the Salvation Army needed to issue a “clarification”.

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
Yep.

Was listening to the interview with the guy in PA who has organized a bunch of groups to take over school boards, lie with a straight face that it was nothing more than getting schools back open ... even though the schools were already back open.

At least a bit more honest at the end in that they realized they really "had something" in how many angry parents they were able to rile up and control their vote.

It's all the same grift. Masks and Rufo-ism. Just the gas for the moment that powers the grift-mobile.

Wally

Reaction score
Most people don't know that the Salvation Army is an actual church. They pay of their debts with what is placed in the bell ringers kettle. The rest supposedly goes for what it says.

Google it.
So you're saying Jesus is endorsing CRT now?

Section2

Reaction score
Commies have invaded the Salvation Army. How do we stop this? It's spreading like wildfire....
Yes. Cultural Marxism is indeed spreading like wildfire. It is indisputable. But acknowledging it isn’t a great look for the party pushing it, so we better look the other way.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yes. Cultural Marxism is indeed spreading like wildfire. It is indisputable. But acknowledging it isn’t a great look for the party pushing it, so we better look the other way.
Cotact these guys for help. They're "Reclaiming America 🇺🇸"

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
That has to be fake!!! Look how great of shape they all are!!!

Everyone knows real bigots are fat fuck pieces of shit!!!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Too good! Thank you!

Section2

Reaction score
Cotact these guys for help. They're "Reclaiming America 🇺🇸"

Oh wow. A random group no one ever heard or protested in DC? This is shocking and outrageous. Thank you for bringing these important developments to light while burying your head in the sand.

howeda7

Reaction score
Oh wow. A random group no one ever heard or protested in DC? This is shocking and outrageous. Thank you for bringing these important developments to light while burying your head in the sand.
A real group of WS protesting is nothing. A weeping mother in NOVA upset that her 17 year old HS senior had to read a book that dealt with racism is of vital importance and shows that CRT is sweeping America.

howeda7

Reaction score
I don't know who they're "Reclaiming America" from...so it could be Antifa! But the snazzy Khaki/Jacket/Mask outfits make that seem unlikely.

Section2

Reaction score
A real group of WS protesting is nothing. A weeping mother in NOVA upset that her 17 year old HS senior had to read a book that dealt with racism is of vital importance and shows that CRT is sweeping America.
It is nothing. A few dozen people protesting in DC proves what? Real group of what?
Yes, I think CRT being pushed across all schools in the country including universities, and by the national teachers unions with millions of members constitutes “sweeping the nation” more than 80 people in khakis marching and saying nothing.

Section2

Reaction score
I don't know who they're "Reclaiming America" from...so it could be Antifa! But the snazzy Khaki/Jacket/Mask outfits make that seem unlikely.
It’s ok to get out from under your bed. They have no power or numbers.
What’s the biggest development in the country this week, this or Kamala’s brining advice?

scools12

Reaction score
The White Supremacist millions strong army is on the march. Be prepared Howie. They’re coming for you from every street corner across the country.

Stay on high alert. The whiteness invasion is imminent.

howeda7

Reaction score
It’s ok to get out from under your bed. They have no power or numbers.
What’s the biggest development in the country this week, this or Kamala’s brining advice?
Kamala's headphone use....the "Leftist" media...sooo in the tank for Biden/Harris.

Top Bottom