Critical Race Theory

Wally

Reaction score
Hahaahahahha! No, not redistribution, redistriBUtion. Taking more of their money and giving it to others.
At least I can laugh that Deucetopia is Never going to happen.

Section2

Reaction score
That goes more and more away as wealth increasingly concentrates at the top.
It actually doesn’t at all. It goes away more and more the bigger government gets. Poor individuals are never going to have a lot of power no matter what system of government you implement.

Wally

Reaction score
It actually doesn’t at all. It goes away more and more the bigger government gets. Poor individuals are never going to have a lot of power no matter what system of government you implement.
I am not arguing for more government, just how its funded.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
wealth gap does not address that subject.
As I thought, you've just been going down the lying route, the whole time.

The wealth gap and how it grows, is a direct implication of capitalism and it being under-regulated by government authority.

Indeed, the very definition and inspiration of capitalism, is to make sure that not everyone benefits.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Poor individuals are never going to have a lot of power no matter what system of government you implement.
Depends entirely, of course, on what "a lot" means, which you naturally leave out on purpose.

Certainly, unregulated capitalism leads to them having the least possible power of the systems.

Section2

Reaction score
Depends entirely, of course, on what "a lot" means, which you naturally leave out on purpose.

Certainly, unregulated capitalism leads to them having the least possible power of the systems.
It allows them to have the most possible upward mobility. That’s power. It allows them freedom of association. You can choose to not associate with a billionaire, not buy their products, have nothing to do with them. Not so with big government which has a monopoly on force.

kg21

Reaction score
There are a lot of fat poor people!

Can someone explain this?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It allows them to have the most possible upward mobility.
I will give you that the fantasy you live out online is fully-fledged --- in that you assume every human will act with zero corruption and perfect fairness.

Which would be the minimum assumption for what you say here to hold true. But then it would be true in pretty much any system. And it never was and never will be true.

MennoSota

Reaction score
You prove your Orwellian lies are complete.
Other sites ban people for deleting and changing a person's original post. I truly wish the Gopherhole mods and administration had the same policy. You would be long gone.

Wally

Reaction score
It allows them to have the most possible upward mobility.
No unregulated capitalism does not allow that.

Just imagine your station in life if someone like Donald Trump owned most of the wealth and property.
Upward Mobility
🤣🤣🤣

Section2

Reaction score
No unregulated capitalism does not allow that.

Just imagine your station in life if someone like Donald Trump owned most of the wealth and property.
Upward Mobility
🤣🤣🤣
We have had essentially unregulated capitalism and your predictions did not come true. Quite the opposite. And people risked their lives from all over the world to live the American dream. I guess that’s because there was no upward mobility and all property was owned by the Rockefellers.

Wally

Reaction score
We have had essentially unregulated capitalism and your predictions did not come true. Quite the opposite. And people risked their lives from all over the world to live the American dream. I guess that’s because there was no upward mobility and all property was owned by the Rockefellers.
You're taking the guilded age as your shining example of greatness.
🤣

Just because it's better in one place doesn't mean it's a perfect system. Many people came to the US because rich fucks owned all the land in Europe, it will be that way here soon based on our trajectory.

Section2

Reaction score
You're taking the guilded age as your shining example of greatness.
🤣

Just because it's better in one place doesn't mean it's a perfect system. Many people came to the US because rich fucks owned all the land in Europe, it will be that way here soon based on our trajectory.
Yes, it is absolutely the best example of American greatness. It’s gilded not guilded, as in covered in gold.

your knowledge of history is pathetic.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
There was never a time in America, colony or otherwise, when there was no taxes.

No such thing as unregulated capitalism.

Never was, never will be.

atsgopher

Reaction score
You should head to Haiti, complete unregulated capitalism.
Wait, what? You think Haiti is an example of unregulated capitalism - really?

Were you absent from Earth the last 25 years?

The world has been trying to liberalize Haiti’s economy since 1996; hell, even further, but I digress.

Perhaps, you may use Haiti as an example of how damaging central planning can be.

atsgopher

Reaction score
They'd have even less power with unregulated capitalism, than there!

Yikes
So your argument is:

there is a wider distribution of power where a central authority plans the distribution of all resources, than a system of distribution governed by the collective activity of people.

I guess, you do you.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
than a system of distribution governed by the collective activity of people.
"Collective activity of people" is a pretty nice way of putting "warlord takes over and steals everything you have, with no authority in place to stop them"

Top Bottom