Critical Race Theory

howeda7

Reaction score
Since Marx is the originator of critical theory, you see no correlation and ignore the base upon which all other critical theories are built.
It's like Ford building the model T and claiming that Chevy, Dodge, Toyota and Honda have nothing in common with Ford.
Do you have a list of Commie and Non-Commie cars for reference? We can't be too careful....

Section2

Reaction score
You love you some Chris Rufo. He's the new #1 source of "news" for the Right. Eat your heart out Project Veritas.
I actually saw this tweet quote tweeted, I don’t follow Rufo yet. Not that it matters, he’s doing great work, sorry he’s revealing some inconvenient truths.

Section2

Reaction score
Do you have a list of Commie and Non-Commie cars for reference? We can't be too careful....
It’s all a joke to you. Commies don’t exist. Yet Marxism is spreading like wildfire.

Not Rufo.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I find myself wondering when they begin to only consider persons "of color" to be black only. No other minorities can be considered people "of color".

It has to be coming sooner than later...

Section2

Reaction score
I find myself wondering when they begin to only consider persons "of color" to be black only. No other minorities can be considered people "of color".

It has to be coming sooner than later...
Whatever narrative is required to advance the goal.

howeda7

Reaction score
I actually saw this tweet quote tweeted, I don’t follow Rufo yet. Not that it matters, he’s doing great work, sorry he’s revealing some inconvenient truths.
Yet. Why not? He's too is fearless. The best.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Right. But we should be full on board with the likes of Aaron Rupar, Kyle Griffin, Dan Price and of course Fifty Shades of Whey. Those folks? Not unhinged at all....

It would do wonders for your mental health if you ditched twitter for like a couple days Howard. Honestly. You should really think about it

Section2

Reaction score
Right. But we should be full on board with the likes of Aaron Rupar, Kyle Griffin, Dan Price and of course Fifty Shades of Whey. Those folks? Not unhinged at all....

It would do wonders for your mental health if you ditched twitter for like a couple days Howard. Honestly. You should really think about it
Is Rufo right about CRT, and has he documented dozens of important examples? Clearly yes. Howie just wants to distract from that truth.

And Howie again failed to read the second tweet

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It's like Ford building the model T and claiming that Chevy, Dodge, Toyota and Honda have nothing in common with Ford.
Correct analogy:

if Henry Ford published a book advocating for slavery, it would be like you trying to claim that Chevy, Dodge, Toyota and Honda were all also slavery advocates because they also used assembly lines in their mfg'ing plants.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
3rd graders get it, but just for posterity:

Publishing a critical theory, of any kind on any other subject, has nothing to do with a very specific, completely separate critical theory of capitalism.

Being critical of literally anything else, has absolutely nothing to do with being critical of capitalism.

Being critical of racism in laws and institutions, has absolutely nothing to do with being critical of capitalism.

atsgopher

Reaction score
Glad you agree that a growing wage gap proves that not everyone benefits.
What a silly post.

Why would a wage gap or even wealth gap , proclude everyone from benefitting from an economic system… oh wait it doesn’t address section 2’s original post at all.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Why would a wage gap or even wealth gap , proclude everyone from benefitting from an economic system
Since it, by definition, means that the wealthy are stealing away the wealthy from others. Duh

it doesn’t address section 2’s original post at all.
No need to lie. He claimed everyone benefited. Disproven

MennoSota

Reaction score
Correct analogy:

if Henry Ford published a book advocating for slavery, it would be like you trying to claim that Chevy, Dodge, Toyota and Honda were all also slavery advocates because they also used assembly lines in their mfg'ing plants.
Yet, Marx wrote the book on critical theory and now we have...wait for it...critical race theory.
I know you can't comprehend this. Go see your guidance counselor.

Wally

Reaction score
What a silly post.

Why would a wage gap or even wealth gap , proclude everyone from benefitting from an economic system… oh wait it doesn’t address section 2’s original post at all.
At what point is it harmful.

When the top 0.1% own 30%, 50%, 80%, 99% of the wealth and property?
Hmm?

Do you not think its beneficial for a larger percentage of the population to have something to lose in the form of wealth or property?

I think people having something to lose(ie money/property) is very important to a functioning society. Without it you will get increasing disorder and chaos from a large segment of the population with nothing to lose. Do you disagree?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Yet, Marx wrote the first book on any kind of critical theory and now we have...wait for it...critical race theory.
Fixed.

Therefore, anything that is critical of anything, is the same thing as being critical of capitalism??

Do you even read the silly bowel movements that pass out of your mouth?

atsgopher

Reaction score
Since it, by definition, means that the wealthy are stealing away the wealthy from others. Duh

No need to lie. He claimed everyone benefited. Disproven
What on Earth are you talking about? Did you get hacked by Barn Burner…. Your first post isn’t on the same planet as a rational answer. And now your moving further away.

Go find your guidance counselor and see if you can sign up for a logic class.

Wally

Reaction score
What a silly post.

Hmm?

Do you not think its beneficial for a larger percentage of the population to have something to lose in the form of wealth or property?

I think people having something to lose(ie money/property) is very important to a functioning society. Without it you will get increasing disorder and chaos from a large segment of the population with nothing to lose. Do you disagree?

ats???

atsgopher

Reaction score

Hmm?

Quite tangential.
Question 1 - At what point is it harmful?

Depends on the total pie being divided.

questoon 2 - same as the first with percentages…

Same answer as 1; Your thought experiment would require base rates to be useful.

Question 3 - beneficial for large…..

Yes, this sounds akin to having skin in the game.

Question 4 - is property important to order.

In a free society (self governing) it helps. Obviously, history is full of aristocratic, totalitarian, and other states that would preclude me from agreeing that generally.

Top Bottom