Critical Race Theory

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Man born 3rd base demands you not discuss how many triples he's hit.
What would be your excuse, Howard? It seems you were born on 3rd base and somehow managed to make it back to 1st base, or barely out of the batters box. This story should be a good one, you entitled sonofagun.

Wally

Reaction score
What would be your excuse, Howard? It seems you were born on 3rd base and somehow managed to make it back to 1st base, or barely out of the batters box. This story should be a good one, you entitled sonofagun.

You try to shame him as a traitor to his class for acknowledging reality.
That's You....

Wally

Reaction score
Kamala Harris neice, Meena, talks about how it is important that parents teach social justice at home until schools can be unwhitewashed. She recommended a variety of sjw themed books for kids, including 1629 project. Important that parents stay on top of this.
Can you tell us about the themes of these Social Justice works?

Who's stories do they tell and why are you so afraid of them?

golf

Reaction score

Wally

Reaction score

golf

Reaction score
So you read the books and stories she is advocating?

I see nothing even remotely problematic with anything in that article.
You have no problem teaching that america is a racist country?

Section2

Reaction score
Libs- we must teach that the entire American system is designed to keep whites on top, to maintain white supremacy.

Normal people-Asians are actually on top now.
Libs- we can fix that.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I was told here that there is no critical race theory. This leftist has a 1000 soldiers ready to defend it:
Where’s the DOJ when people (lefties) really sound like “domestic terrorists”?

Wally

Reaction score
You have no problem teaching that america is a racist country?
No I don't because it's pretty clear to my eyes that it is.

Sure it's getting better and privedged blacks may even be at an advantage over privledged whites.

Doesn't change the overarching dynamic.

Reactions: MRJ

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Libs- we must teach that the entire American system is designed to keep whites on top, to maintain white supremacy.

Libs- we can fix that.
Did you check out the other Rufo attached Tweets? Spot on.

Wally

Reaction score

Libs- we can fix that.

What about Jews, why don't you deep dive where they fall relative to their population? Make it comprehensive for us.

kg21

Reaction score

Sure it's getting better and privedged blacks may even be at an advantage over privledged whites.

Give some examples.

Section2

Reaction score
What about Jews, why don't you deep dive where they fall relative to their population? Make it comprehensive for us.
Why don’t you explain how a system designed to maintain white supremacy resulted in Asian supremacy?

golf

Reaction score

New virginia governor and lieutenant governor agree with u that dems/media should continue pushing america is racist and k-12 needs to be unwhitewashed 🙂. Especially important that independents and suburban moms get that message loud and clear.

kg21

Reaction score
How does it feel to be an inferior race?
It's bothered him as much as it does to being supposedly superior to another race. I hate to break it to you, but using your own words, WHO CARES?

Pretty much no one. People are just living their own lives as best they can.

kg21

Reaction score
New virginia governor and lieutenant governor agree with u that dems/media should continue pushing america is racist and k-12 needs to be unwhitewashed 🙂. Especially important that independents and suburban moms get that message loud and clear.
Those damn, whites!

howeda7

Reaction score
How does it feel to be an inferior race?
Don't poke the bear. Next thing you know, he'll be grabbing his gun and leaving the basement to go protect a car lot in Hudson from Antifa.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Nope.

Here, let me help you.

CRT originated in the mid-1970s in the writings of several American legal scholars, including Derrick Bell, Alan Freeman, Kimberlé Crenshaw, Richard Delgado, Cheryl Harris, Charles R. Lawrence III, Mari Matsuda, and Patricia J. Williams. It emerged as a movement by the 1980s, reworking theories of critical legal studies (CLS) with more focus on race.

Rufo-ism = lying
Marxism 101...

Section2

Reaction score
Don't poke the bear. Next thing you know, he'll be grabbing his gun and leaving the basement to go protect a car lot in Hudson from Antifa.
Thank god Garland didn’t get on the Supreme Court. I assumed he was basically a moderate but he’s proven Rs made the right call in blocking him.

howeda7

Reaction score
Thank god Garland didn’t get on the Supreme Court. I assumed he was basically a moderate but he’s proven Rs made the right call in blocking him.
You love you some Chris Rufo. He's the new #1 source of "news" for the Right. Eat your heart out Project Veritas.

atsgopher

Reaction score
Yep, everyone benefits!

No such thing as the growing wealth gap! :ROFLMAO:
You didn’t contradict him.

Check out a the federal povery line $12,880 vs income percentiles worldwide. WaPo has a calculator…. To Save you the suspense - you’d be in the 56th percentile.

As an aside, $12,880 implies you make $6 an hour. Which is of course below the federal minimum wage.

You oughta save up some of that Rona money you got and travel a little; maybe you could meet some actual poor people.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Nah.

I just recognize that coming up with a critical theory about something has literally zero to do with Marxism.
Since Marx is the originator of critical theory, you see no correlation and ignore the base upon which all other critical theories are built.
It's like Ford building the model T and claiming that Chevy, Dodge, Toyota and Honda have nothing in common with Ford.

Top Bottom