Critical Race Theory

Section2

Reaction score
Gullible idiots, meet your puppet masters.
I’m not surprised that most Republicans don’t understand what it is. It’s designed not to be understood. You don’t understand what it is either. I don’t know what Rufos ultimate goal is, but regardless, he’s done an excellent job of documenting examples of CRT in schools and universities. It is a real thing. It is in every part of our society now.

Wally

Reaction score
I’m not surprised that most Republicans don’t understand what it is. It’s designed not to be understood. You don’t understand what it is either. I don’t know what Rufos ultimate goal is, but regardless, he’s done an excellent job of documenting examples of CRT in schools and universities. It is a real thing. It is in every part of our society now.

I posted what all critical theories are. But to you there is some boogieman. Weak and scared, that's you.

cncmin

Reaction score
I appreciate your response here to some degree. I have a fair idea of what CRT is. I also know it is being used as a Republican Party messaging cudgel, only, as it is pretty much a non issue. But, like usual, Republicans are great at messaging, and use their massive propaganda networks extremely well to fool the masses.

Section2

Reaction score
I appreciate your response here to some degree. I have a fair idea of what CRT is. I also know it is being used as a Republican Party messaging cudgel, only, as it is pretty much a non issue. But, like usual, Republicans are great at messaging, and use their massive propaganda networks extremely well to fool the masses.
I stopped reading when you admitted that you don’t know what it is.

cncmin

Reaction score
I stopped reading when you admitted that you don’t know what it is.
uh OK then. We all have access to Wikipedia and real news. Yes I know the basics. Yes, I can see why people would not like CRT. No, I do not agree with it beyond certain specifics. None of that has anything to do with the fact RWers are unnecessarily having a child’s hissy fit over its rather rare employment in K12

Section2

Reaction score
uh OK then. We all have access to Wikipedia and real news. Yes I know the basics. Yes, I can see why people would not like CRT. No, I do not agree with it beyond certain specifics. None of that has anything to do with the fact RWers are unnecessarily having a child’s hissy fit over its rather rare employment in K12
The news, any news, is a terrible place to learn about CRT. You don’t know what it is. That’s fine. You have an idea. And the people you are ripping on have an idea. You aren’t in a position to complain that people don’t understand it.

cncmin

Reaction score
The news, any news, is a terrible place to learn about CRT. You don’t know what it is. That’s fine. You have an idea. And the people you are ripping on have an idea. You aren’t in a position to complain that people don’t understand it.
Yes, the news and news articles and wikipedia. are a horrible place to go. If only I’d trust what my crazy great uncle is posting about it on Facebook, then I’d actually know all about it. Or better yet, maybe I should go check out QAnon or Breitbart. Right? RIGHt?!?

Why do you always go to these nutso places in your arguments? Just why?

Section2

Reaction score
Yes, the news and news articles and wikipedia. are a horrible place to go. If only I’d trust what my crazy great uncle is posting about it on Facebook, then I’d actually know all about it. Or better yet, maybe I should go check out QAnon or Breitbart. Right? RIGHt?!?

Why do you always go to these nutso places in your arguments? Just why?
I didn’t say they’re a horrible place to go, I said they are a horrible place to learn about CRT.
To best learn about CRT, you should read from its proponents and detractors and evaluate the arguments. There’s a LOT out there.

cncmin

Reaction score
I didn’t say they’re a horrible place to go, I said they are a horrible place to learn about CRT.
that’s a reasonable statement to a small extent. Point to where I should go if I actually cared to learn more about it (which I don’t, it just doesn’t matter).

Section2

Reaction score
that’s a reasonable statement to a small extent. Point to where I should go if I actually cared to learn more about it (which I don’t, it just doesn’t matter).
Of course you don’t care. You don’t want to know.

golf

Reaction score

Excellent. Vital that parents stay engaged on this issue. Goal of left is to make k-12 a left breeding ground as we see in universities.

All school boards need to do is say will not teach america is racist and will not promote social activism. Parents would be satisfied and go home. Mccauliffe would also be governor of virginia. School boards will never say this though. Rather, have gotten the doj to name parents domestic terrorists.

Parents need to stay engaged on this issue. Governors as well.

(BTW, that picture displays teacher's union idea of the perfect classroom 🙂).

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I have a fair idea of what CRT is. I also know it is being used as a Republican Party messaging cudgel, only, as it is pretty much a non issue.
Soooo, Cringy is upset that CRT is being deployed pretty much like Russia collusion, voter suppression, WHITE SUPREMACISTS!, et al.... Makes perfect sense.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Probably just a coincidence that Rufo came from the neocon Manhattan Institute think tank. You’re an absolute mark if you think this is some kind of grass roots, populist movement.
I mean, can you really "target" the willing?

People just need someone to tell them the lie that they so desperately want to be told.

That's what Australian Rupert Murdoch was such a genius for figuring out.

bga1

Reaction score
I was told here that there is no critical race theory. This leftist has a 1000 soldiers ready to defend it:

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I was told here that there is no critical race theory. This leftist has a 1000 soldiers ready to defend it:
Kinda need a program or a schedule to keep up here. So where are we exactly at this point in time? Are we still saying CRT doesn't exist? Or has it been amended to, it exists but it's totally NOT being forced down people's throats? I mean, neither of those is actually TRUE, but it would be helpful to at least know what the lib argument is here.

kg21

Reaction score
He's making terroristic threats.

Oh wait, I just noticed he's black. Never mind!

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Righties so so scared of being told they benefit disproportionately from the systems setup in this county, that is what this is about.
They hate the idea of blacks getting "their" (tax) money, as welfare.

That's the modern day version of racism.

bga1

Reaction score
Righties so so scared of being told they benefit disproportionately from the systems setup in this county, that is what this is about.
So CRT does exist and is being taught? Please tell Howie.

Section2

Reaction score
Kinda need a program or a schedule to keep up here. So where are we exactly at this point in time? Are we still saying CRT doesn't exist? Or has it been amended to, it exists but it's totally NOT being forced down people's throats? I mean, neither of those is actually TRUE, but it would be helpful to at least know what the lib argument is here.
I think it’s:
CRT doesn’t exist and is made up outrage to win elections.
you can’t ban it, it’s just teaching history, you’re racist if you want to ban it.

Top Bottom