Critical Race Theory

Wally

Reaction score
That’s common sense. And that’s not what CT is. It’s a strategy not a theory of explaining the world. It has a goal and the goal is not a well kept secret. You just have to open your eyes and see it.
That is what it is.
Its not what the right wants it to be tho.

Explain the "goal"....

Section2

Reaction score
That is what it is.
Its not what the right wants it to be tho.

Explain the "goal"....
I have a dozen times in this thread at least. I can’t cure your incuriousity.

bga1

Reaction score
Yeah, antifa are actual fascists.
This is typical of leftists. Put a nice name on something evil. It's what they do. Affordable Care Act- a law that makes health care less affordable for most people. Welfare- the disincentive entitlement that makes people fare worse. Pro Choice- the choice that kills another human being. Critical Race Theory- a way of teaching people that removes all critical thinking and shoves a theory down their throats. Politifact- a "fact checking" organization that pushes a political viewpoint.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
This is typical of leftists. Put a nice name on something evil. It's what they do. Affordable Care Act- a law that makes health care less affordable for most people. Welfare- the disincentive entitlement that makes people fare worse. Pro Choice- the choice that kills another human being. Critical Race Theory- a way of teaching people that removes all critical thinking and shoves a theory down their throats. Politifact- a "fact checking" organization that pushes a political viewpoint.
Branding is 100% everything, nobody understands this better than the Libs. "Voter Suppression" is a doozy, "insurrection" is another whopper. But it just rolls off the tongue, like Russia collusion.

kg21

Reaction score
Book burning, nothing says freedom more than that.
Today's right....
I'm more into "there will be riots and bloodshed in the streets!"
Today's left.....

Section2

Reaction score
Catcher in the Rye, To Kill a Mockingbird, Huck Finn, Dr Suess: canceled. Yawn
Book about 3 homeless drug addiction prostitutes canceled: RAGE

howeda7

Reaction score
Now Howie cares about school board members and books and is incensed!! What’s next, razor companies? Dictionary publishers?
Did you return your dictionary to the store as you did your razors?

kg21

Reaction score
I'm going to ask in my CRT class next week if a white guy shooting 3 white guys is indeed "white supremacy!"

It should be interesting.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Probably just a coincidence that Rufo came from the neocon Manhattan Institute think tank. You’re an absolute mark if you think this is some kind of grass roots, populist movement.

Top Bottom