Critical Race Theory

MennoSota

Reaction score
Nope.

Meaning doesn't come from religion or the bible. So ... nope.
You are declaring everything to be meaningless, which is the exact contention I made about our present society. Therefore we have nothing to keep us together.
Thank you for sharing.

kg21

Reaction score
But remember - no one is teaching CRT.
I had my CRT class today, and I may drop the class. It's a yawner.

Boring as shit.

You've never heard people talk for two hours and not say a thing like this class. Well, other than Wally.

scools12

Reaction score
This guy has completely lost it

View attachment 14724
For something that isn’t being taught and is just a made up right wing bogeyman the leftists are pushing really hard to keep CRT in the public school curriculum.

Leftists must believe the only way to combat against the opposition from extremists, white supremacists and domestic terrorists otherwise known as concerned parents is to use CRT to indoctrinate their children to help build an army of leftist ideologues.

How else are the leftists going to save democracy from the evil righties? 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

MennoSota

Reaction score
The fake Rufo-ism, is what isn't being taught.

CRT is a legal theory from Harvard Law School back in the 70's. If they want to teach that, be my guest.
Critical theory goes back to Marx. Critical Race Theory is a twist on Marx from radical thinkers in the 70s. It is another effort by communists to implant their failed ideology, which they cannot let go.

Section2

Reaction score
The fake Rufo-ism, is what isn't being taught.

CRT is a legal theory from Harvard Law School back in the 70's. If they want to teach that, be my guest.
Only the sheep by this soft selling of CRT as “legal theory”. But you go ahead and try to prove that CA is teaching what Harvard created for their law school in the 70s.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
CRT as “legal theory”
I was just stating the fact of what it is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory
CRT originated in the mid-1970s in the writings of several American legal scholars

Fake rebranding is fake rebranding (Rufo-ism).

try to prove that CA is teaching what Harvard created for their law school in the 70s.
If they're teaching students the history of institutionalized racism in this country, then they're doing it right.

No doubt you'll continue lying, though.

kg21

Reaction score
False.

You cited an author who argued that Marxism is a critical theory. That does not in any way mean that all critical theories are related to Marxism.

You know that's a lie, in fact. It's a lie you love, though.

Lie
So what is critical race theory?

MennoSota

Reaction score
False.

You cited an author who argued that Marxism is a critical theory. That does not in any way mean that all critical theories are related to Marxism.

You know that's a lie, in fact. It's a lie you love, though.

Lie
Critical theory, Marxist-inspired movement in social and political philosophy originally associated with the work of the Frankfurt School. Drawing particularly on the thought of Karl Marx and Sigmund Freud, critical theorists maintain that a primary goal of philosophy is to understand and to help overcome the social structures through which people are dominated and oppressed. Believing that science, like other forms of knowledge, has been used as an instrument of oppression, they caution against a blind faith in scientific progress, arguing that scientific knowledge must not be pursued as an end in itself without reference to the goal of human emancipation. Since the 1970s, critical theory has been immensely influential in the study of history, law, literature, and the social sciences.

Honestly, you keep showing your ignorance. Perhaps do even a rudimentary google search...

OldBob53

Reaction score
Freedom of Religion seems like bedrock here in America and that means freedom of No Religion. There's plenty of reasons to be an atheist. I just choose to believe.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Critical theory
Again, fake and lying. You're purposefully trying to conflate two separate things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory

The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy distinguishes between Critical Theory (capitalized) as the product of several generations of German philosophers and social theorists of the Frankfurt School and a broader sense of any philosophical approach that seeks emancipation for human beings and actively works to change society in accordance with human needs (usually called "critical theory", without capitalization). Philosophical approaches within this broader definition include feminism, critical race theory, and forms of postcolonialism.

kg21

Reaction score
Don’t waste your time with the nut job that is @MplsGopher.

He still believes illegals were being whipped at the border.
Well, it wasn't like I was an expecting an answer. I think I've been answered by a leftie one time in my six weeks.

howeda7

Reaction score
Freedom of Religion seems like bedrock here in America and that means freedom of No Religion. There's plenty of reasons to be an atheist. I just choose to believe.
But on GH, there's no freedom from TinyMeno trying to save your virtual soul....

MennoSota

Reaction score
Again, fake and lying. You're purposefully trying to conflate two separate things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory

The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy distinguishes between Critical Theory (capitalized) as the product of several generations of German philosophers and social theorists of the Frankfurt School and a broader sense of any philosophical approach that seeks emancipation for human beings and actively works to change society in accordance with human needs (usually called "critical theory", without capitalization). Philosophical approaches within this broader definition include feminism, critical race theory, and forms of postcolonialism.
LOL, I provide two sources, one academic and the other from a valued encyclopedia, yet you call them fake and lying, while you go to...wait for it...wikipedia...as your source.
Mpls, you have shown everyone reading this thread that you are entirely clueless and are speaking from your vast vault of ignorance. You have just lost all credibility in this thread. Just go. Leave. Your opinion is empty and valueless on this subject.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
LOL, I provide two sources, one academic and the other from a valued encyclopedia, yet you call them fake and lying, while you go to...wait for it...wikipedia...as your source.
Mpls, you have shown everyone reading this thread that you are entirely clueless and are speaking from your vast vault of ignorance. You have just lost all credibility in this thread. Just go. Leave. Your opinion is empty and valueless on this subject.
Zero argument. Attack the person. Pathetic.

I'll take the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy as the correct source. Which it is, since it objectively correctly points out that Critical Theory (capitalized) is not the same thing generally speaking as critical theories (uncapitalized).

You know it too. Just lying your ass off, trying to make a fake conflation.

kg21

Reaction score
Zero argument. Attack the person. Pathetic.

I'll take the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy as the correct source. Which it is, since it objectively correctly points out that Critical Theory (capitalized) is not the same thing generally speaking as critical theories (uncapitalized).

You know it too. Just lying your ass off, trying to make a fake conflation.
You just attacked the person. LMAO

Top Bottom