Critical Race Theory

Section2

Reaction score
You're a "net taker" even if you paid into SS your whole life and now get the benefit? Good luck with that.

To vote you need not only a current ID, but 5 year of tax returns and a year of bank statements and paycheck stubs. So clean. So simple. The poll workers will handle this easily.

You pointed out problems with our current government. You didn't show how they're caused by too many people voting. There are better solutions to solving some of them than this half-baked idea.
SS is a Ponzi scheme. You aren’t paying into anything. You paid for past people to get benefits, and now working folks are paying for you. When you are a payer, you get to vote, when you aren’t you don’t.

Your voter id status is confirmed at tax time. Poll workers only need to check the box.

there are lots of potential solutions. Term limits and lobbying laws will not change anything. Sinema is in her first term and everyone is freaking out that she’s in the pocket of lobbyists. There is no restriction on politicians that will alter the dynamics of US politics. Your argument is akin to: we just need to make alcohol illegal to stop people from drinking. It’s a position that is ignorant of economics.

it’s not clear to me that Dems or Repubs would necessarily benefit more than the other. But if we get in trouble and need to cut spending, people with skin in the game are much more likely to do the right thing. Couple this with a balanced budget amendment, you have the right incentives to get things under control. Of course, if you really don’t care about debt or deficits, you’d be opposed.

Section2

Reaction score
The end result of his 78 way pretzel plan is essentially go back to mostly male land owners voting. But he can't just say that, so we get this instead.
Lots of people work who don’t own land and aren’t white men. Women actually work today!! Of course this is your pathetic woke response.

howeda7

Reaction score
Lots of people work who don’t own land and aren’t white men. Women actually work today!! Of course this is your pathetic woke response.
I said most. It would lead them having an extremely disproportionate share of the eligible voters easily electing people like Trump or other RW extremists. That's why it's your dream. But you'd get the next Rick Santorum and not the next Ron Paul.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The end result of his 78 way pretzel plan is essentially go back to mostly male land owners voting. But he can't just say that, so we get this instead.
Frankly, I'd take Georgism over anarcho-capitalism any day of the week.

At least it's an intelligent ethos, even if completely wrong. Compared to the simple lack of intelligent thought of the latter.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
You paid for past people to get benefits, and now working folks are paying for you.
Because they, at that time, and now you, can't work, because you're old.

Ancilary benefit of clearing older people out of jobs to make room for new graduates to get jobs at the bottom and promote up the rest inbetween.

Pretty simple, pretty correct.

When you are a payer, you get to vote, when you aren’t you don’t.
Makes total sense, and isn't arbitrary at all.

Has a bigly chance to pass with voters, too. Old people never vote.

Wally

Reaction score
SS is a Ponzi scheme. You aren’t paying into anything. You paid for past people to get benefits, and now working folks are paying for you. When you are a payer, you get to vote, when you aren’t you don’t.

Your voter id status is confirmed at tax time. Poll workers only need to check the box.

there are lots of potential solutions. Term limits and lobbying laws will not change anything. Sinema is in her first term and everyone is freaking out that she’s in the pocket of lobbyists. There is no restriction on politicians that will alter the dynamics of US politics. Your argument is akin to: we just need to make alcohol illegal to stop people from drinking. It’s a position that is ignorant of economics.

it’s not clear to me that Dems or Repubs would necessarily benefit more than the other. But if we get in trouble and need to cut spending, people with skin in the game are much more likely to do the right thing. Couple this with a balanced budget amendment, you have the right incentives to get things under control. Of course, if you really don’t care about debt or deficits, you’d be opposed.

Why not just kill all the net takers, much simpler than your plan...🤣

Section2

Reaction score
I said most. It would lead them having an extremely disproportionate share of the eligible voters easily electing people like Trump or other RW extremists. That's why it's your dream. But you'd get the next Rick Santorum and not the next Ron Paul.
You’re a White male. You are only interested in results. I get it. If it’s good for Dems you like it. If it’s not, you’re opposed.

howeda7

Reaction score
You’re a White male. You are only interested in results. I get it. If it’s good for Dems you like it. If it’s not, you’re opposed.
I'm in favor of everyone having the right to vote and not a ridiculous government bureaucracy created to comb through everyone's financials to determine who's a "net taker." SmallGovment2. Fraud.

kg21

Reaction score
I'm in favor of everyone having the right to vote and not a ridiculous government bureaucracy created to comb through everyone's financials to determine who's a "net taker." SmallGovment2. Fraud.
Wait a minute. You are a democrat and in favor of small government.

Mods.......make this a pay site. It's comedy hour by the minute. It's unmatched.

kg21

Reaction score
I have my CRT class tomorrow afternoon. Does anyone have any questions they'd like me to ask?

Wally

Reaction score
I have my CRT class tomorrow afternoon. Does anyone have any questions they'd like me to ask?
Why did blacks vote overwhelmingly for racist Biden?

Ask that and make sure your phone is filming.
😎

Section2

Reaction score
Everyone?
what bureaucracy? The IRS already exists.

kg21

Reaction score
Why did blacks vote overwhelmingly for racist Biden?

Ask that and make sure your phone is filming.
😎
How the hell would they know Biden is racist? Seriously, how the hell would they know that?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
How the hell would they know Biden is racist? Seriously, how the hell would they know that?
The man has almost 50 years of documented history of driving racist and segregationist policies, that are also strongly supported by public comments as recently as within the last year, and for some reason it has managed to have been absolutely buried by the MSM.

So I guess, Yes, it matters who controls the overwhelming majority of today's media outlets.

kg21

Reaction score
The man has almost 50 years of documented history of driving racist and segregationist policies, that are also strongly supported by public comments as recently as within the last year, and for some reason it has managed to have been absolutely buried by the MSM.

So I guess, Yes, it matters who controls the overwhelming majority of today's media outlets.
None of these idiot dems. know how racist the POS actually is.

Then when they find out, they don't care! It's like they are all walking zombies.

Spoofin

Reaction score
None of these idiot dems. know how racist the POS actually is.

Then when they find out, they don't care! It's like they are all walking zombies.
They supported a Senator who was a former KKK leader because he apologized for his sins.

howeda7

Reaction score
Everyone?
what bureaucracy? The IRS already exists.
Every citizen who's over 18 and not in prison.

You'll need a whole new wing of the IRS for your "plan." Small Government!

kg21

Reaction score

You can't get a bigger wing for the IRS.

howeda7

Reaction score
That sneaky Biden! He even tricked Obama into having him as his VP.

Section2

Reaction score

Why only those over 18? Is there any status quo you won’t defend, outside of woke issues?

a wing? It’s self reported. You already calculate your taxes. Government assistance is already calculated. We need a wing to subtract one from the other? I guess we are talking about bureaucrats so you might have a point.

its so funny that we’ve already had this exact same discussion 2-4 times already but you were just so eager to relive the glory of your brilliant status quo plan. Everything’s fine.

Top Bottom