Critical Race Theory

Spoofin

Reaction score
Are you just spouting your favorite lines out of context now? Or does the greatest hits reel have a glitch?
“Without a time machine”
More dishonesty from Howie.

kg21

Reaction score
They will chase you in the bathroom with their phones going. What's next, chasing people in the capitol with their phones on?

USAF

Reaction score
8 straight mentions from @howeda7 over 19-minutes. Someone is quite obsessed with me. Get some help, stalker!
Lol. Uncluding this one, at the time of this post, 6 of the last 11 posts in this thread were from spoof.

AKA the fraud.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
This is pretty much where we are right now.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You better just hide out on your ranch in Nevada, with your full arsenal of AR15's at the ready.

I'm sure it was bad enough for you to just live in fear of Blacks wearing their pants low, but now you have to fear the government purge too!!

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Critical Race Theory finds its roots in Marx Critical Theory:

That is exactly equivalent to claiming that blue cars have their roots in blueberries, because they're both blue.

I get that you're not smart, and that your intellect is blunted by your faith, but you're not a total dumbass.

Section2

Reaction score
A must read article by left and right. Validates Howies complaint that the right focuses on mr potato and dr Seuss, and explains to the right how to actually address the problem of wokeism/crt etc. I’ve been beating this drum for awhile but this does an excellent job of laying out a clear argument.

TurfGopher

Reaction score
I think we can all come together and agree that women are the problem. Their hyper emotional reasoning led society to its breaking point! Should have never gave them the right to vote. (or drive amirite?) /S

kg21

Reaction score
I think we can all come together and agree that women are the problem. Their hyper emotional reasoning led society to its breaking point! Should have never gave them the right to vote. (or drive amirite?) /S
It's always confusing to me, because this country protects the muslim religion, which is against all of those, and mocks the christian religion, which allows those.

I don't know, you tell me.

Section2

Reaction score
Voting ability should not be based on gender or race or religion, of course, but universal suffrage leads to the destruction of rights, not their preservation.

TurfGopher

Reaction score
Muslim women drive and vote in the US.
It's always confusing to me, because this country protects the muslim religion, which is against all of those, and mocks the christian religion, which allows those.

Muslim women can drive and vote in the US... Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran might be a different story but I wouldnt put sole blame on Islam for that.

scools12

Reaction score
AG Garland is going to send the FBI after parents protesting against CRT. Sounds like AG may have some other motives for labeling parents domestic terrorists. 🤔

kg21

Reaction score
Muslim women drive and vote in the US.

Muslim women can drive and vote in the US... Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran might be a different story but I wouldnt put sole blame on Islam for that.
If not for Islam, what would it be? I'll be waiting for an answer.

kg21

Reaction score
AG Garland is going to send the FBI after parents protesting against CRT. Sounds like AG may have some other motives for labeling parents domestic terrorists. 🤔

Domestic Terrorists.

The left is insane. I hate them.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Domestic Terrorists.

It has been a fast and swift move that way. As recently a 2018 I voted D in a major election. I struggle to see a scenario where I will again any time soon.

MennoSota

Reaction score

That is exactly equivalent to claiming that blue cars have their roots in blueberries, because they're both blue.

I get that you're not smart, and that your intellect is blunted by your faith, but you're not a total dumbass.
Damn, you are an idiot above other idiots. Your incapacity to grasp history is unparalleled.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Dodged it. That's how you know I was correct.

So what if Marxism and CRT are both critical theories??? Jelly and mustard are both things slathered on bread. That doesn't mean jack shit about them having an iota to do with each other.

kg21

Reaction score
The jerkoffs in charge of the country.

If the US was a fundamentalist Christian nation we would have screwed up laws as well.
The muslims are in charge of their country. Thank you! But you will be condemned if you say anything against the muslim religion in this country. Say something bad about christians and you'll get a pat on the back.

kg21

Reaction score
The jerkoffs in charge of the country.

If the US was a fundamentalist Christian nation we would have screwed up laws as well.
We used to be a christian nation. That is now long gone. The morals of this country prove it.

howeda7

Reaction score

How does it "protect" the Muslim religion any more than it does any other religion?

Top Bottom