Critical Race Theory

Angry

Reaction score
They were just angry protesters, dummy! This is what you do when you feel wronged and are upset.

Did you miss all of summer leading up to this.

You do this when feeling wronged. It was just a few broken windows, sir.
Definitely the fact that there were no consequences the 7 months prior for the same behavior emboldened many people.

howeda7

Reaction score
Like I said it was 99.9 % peaceful.
Huge exaggeration. Yes many got "caught up" but many others knew exactly what they were doing and had a plan to "find Nancy" and "Kill Mike Pence." But let's ignore that and just say it was peaceful tourists.

kg21

Reaction score
Huge exaggeration. Yes many got "caught up" but many others knew exactly what they were doing and had a plan to "find Nancy" and "Kill Mike Pence." But let's ignore that and just say it was peaceful tourists.
Hey look, killing or hurting someone at a protest is now bad. Who knew?

As for them finding Nancy, I'm all in.

kg21

Reaction score
So what they did is OK, because they were angry? Got it.

What if Congress hadn't been evacuated. If they'd strung Nancy up, would it be all good because they were very upset?
It was done all summer and you were ok with it.

So of course this was ok.

Why are you so inconsistent?

LesBolstad

Reaction score
The Loony Left supports this bullshit. Unprecedented.
This woman doesn't have a clue or know what to say.

scools12

Reaction score
Rational, clear-eyed take.
When the leftists get in the face, confront and harass those who disagree with them it’s just part of the process. When parents push back against leftist ideology they’re labeled domestic terrorists

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score

What if Congress hadn't been evacuated. If they'd strung Nancy up, would it be all good because they were very upset?
You spend an entire summer stating that property doesn’t matter, violence and looting are justified responses to not being heard, if the cause is legit, the tactics are irrelevant, maybe just maybe some groups of people you don’t agree with will also employ those tactics. A tiny percent of people on the left really opposed the riots. Most were apologists or selectively blind. Much easier to just have a consistent approach to acceptable dissent, but not as fun.

Section2

Reaction score

I should add: You have the best imagination on this site. That would have totally happened.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The Biden / Harris Administration going after everyone that does not conform to the leftist dogma.

Do not oppose the leftists. Any opposition shall be labeled as domestic terrorism and these terrorists must be purged from society.
This is today’s left. But rather than discuss it let’s make this thread about 1/6 too.

howeda7

Reaction score
You spend an entire summer stating that property doesn’t matter, violence and looting are justified responses to not being heard, if the cause is legit, the tactics are irrelevant, maybe just maybe some groups of people you don’t agree with will also employ those tactics.
I never said that. Most people on "the left" never said that. Just a desperate yeahbut to justify the actions of your fellow Trumpsters. Pathetic.

howeda7

Reaction score
When the leftists get in the face, confront and harass those who disagree with them it’s just part of the process. When parents push back against leftist ideology they’re labeled domestic terrorists
Nice straw man. Who are you arguing with? Who said that?

howeda7

Reaction score
It was done all summer and you were ok with it.

So of course this was ok.

Why are you so inconsistent?
That's a lie. But how would you know anyway? You're "new" here and totally not a sock puppet right?!?!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Spoof takes 1/6 very seriously and doesn't think it's a joke!
As I have said before, in your eyes the options are a) a butt’s hair away from mass murder and the end of our Country; or b) a nothing burger. There can be no middle ground for a sheep like you. Tool.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I never said that. Most people on "the left" never said that. Just a desperate yeahbut to justify the actions of your fellow Trumpsters. Pathetic.
“Nothing he could have done”

howeda7

Reaction score
As I have said before, in your eyes the options are a) a butt’s hair away from mass murder and the end of our Country; or b) a nothing burger. There can be no middle ground for a sheep like you. Tool.
Clearly you're firmly in that middle path. Fraud.

Spoofin

Reaction score
That's a lie. But how would you know anyway? You're "new" here and totally not a sock puppet right?!?!
It’s not a lie. You downplayed everything that happened this summer. You still make your stupid Antifa jokes (but QAnon!!!). You are so dishonest.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Clearly you're firmly in that middle path. Fraud.
You are such a tool. I have made my opinion of 1/6 clear from day one. You just don’t want to hear it because it doesn’t fit with your narrative. DHB.

howeda7

Reaction score
It’s not a lie. You downplayed everything that happened this summer. You still make your stupid Antifa jokes (but QAnon!!!). You are so dishonest.
I mocked the Antifa hysteria. I still do. But I also said anyone who stole, looted or caused property destruction etc. should be locked up. Period. Most of them were just people doing it because they could and not "Antifa". Either way, lock them up.

howeda7

Reaction score
You are such a tool. I have made my opinion of 1/6 clear from day one. You just don’t want to hear it because it doesn’t fit with your narrative. DHB.
As usual, you spend 98% of your posts attacking me/others who discuss 1/6 and deflecting/defending Trump and 2% telling others to take it seriously. Then you declare yourself a fair and balanced moderate. Fraud.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Critical Race Theory finds its roots in Marx Critical Theory:

"A "critical theory" has a distinctive aim: to unmask the ideology falsely justifying some form of social or economic oppression—to reveal it as ideology—and, in so doing, to contribute to the task of ending that oppression. And so, a critical theory aims to provide a kind of enlightenment about social and economic life that is itself emancipatory: persons come to recognize the oppression they are suffering as oppression and are thereby partly freed from it.

Marx's critique of capitalist economic relations is arguably just this kind of critical theory. As participants in a capitalist market economy, we fall into thinking of the economy in terms of private property rights, free exchange, the laws of supply and demand, etc., and, in so doing, we fall into thinking of capitalist economic relations as justified, as how things should be. Marx argues that this way of thinking is nothing but ideology: it obscures, even from those persons who suffer them, the pervasive and destructive forms of alienation, powerlessness, and exploitation that, in Marx's view, define capitalist economic relations. Any prospects for change, reform, or for Marx, revolution requires first that people come to see capitalism for what it is, for they must first see the ways in which they themselves are alienated, powerless and exploited before they can try to free themselves from it. Later social theorists in what came to be called the Frankfurt School—Horkheimer, Adorno, Marcuse, and Habermas—develop and refine this Marxian project of providing a critical theory of capitalist economic and social relations. In particular, they argue that the forms of oppression distinctive of "late" capitalism are importantly different than the forms Marx found in the early capitalism of the Industrial Revolution, and so a critical theory about them must also be different."

Angry

Reaction score
Long story short Marxist moved on from economic class as a divider in America because there’s too much upward mobility in America for that to work. They moved onto race as the divider. They were laughed at for a long time but, there’s more useful idiots today than then, and they’re loud.

OldBob53

Reaction score
Here's the truth so shut your eyes. I care not a wit for your skin color or eye color or hair color, thats foolishness. Im white I guess though my heart might be black. But Ive noticed this in my long years -- black men don't cotton to me. They seem to lump me in with white folk as a generality or maybe they don't like my midwestestern ascent. Ive no clue.

But I don't take crap from them anymore than I would from white folk. They don't respect weakness so I don't show them none.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Long story short Marxist moved on from economic class as a divider in America because there’s too much upward mobility in America for that to work. They moved onto race as the divider. They were laughed at for a long time but, there’s more useful idiots today than then, and they’re loud.
A podcast interviewing Oz Guinness (yes, that Guinness) discussing the future of freedom. He ties this present movement back to the French Revolution. Fascinating interview.

Spoofin

Reaction score
As usual, you spend 98% of your posts attacking me/others who discuss 1/6 and deflecting/defending Trump and 2% telling others to take it seriously. Then you declare yourself a fair and balanced moderate. Fraud.
Sure thing Howie. Your bat sh!t crazy view of the world is topped only by your complete lack of self awareness. DHB.

Top Bottom