Critical Race Theory

Section2

Reaction score
Yes, Its called a "Mad King", ever see Game of Thrones...

I am just reading the tea leaves. Yes I could assume someone who devoted his whole life to keeping this country safe might still be doing it. Show me his an ulterior motive and I will gladly change my position.
It’s ok for unelected generals to ignore the chain of command and communicate secretly with our adversaries to overrule the decisions of a duly elected president because we love democracy so much.
If what Milley did was necessary because Trump was nuts and going to launch nukes (highly unlikely) then he needs to pay the consequences. It is treason. Maybe it was necessary. Jaime Lannister didn’t get to keep his job.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
It’s ok for unelected generals to ignore the chain of command and communicate secretly with our adversaries to overrule the decisions of a duly elected president because we love democracy so much.
If what Milley did was necessary because Trump was nuts and going to launch nukes (highly unlikely) then he needs to pay the consequences. It is treason. Maybe it was necessary. Jaime Lannister didn’t get to keep his job.

General Milley will be going down in history as patriot who took extraordinary action during a time of great peril when American democracy was under assault by a sitting president who was doing everything he could think of to invalidate a presidential election. The large consensus among historians will be that Trump tried to steal a presidential election, and for that and many other reasons, he is by far the worst president in American history.

USAF

Reaction score
The large consensus among historians will be that Trump tried to steal a presidential election, and for that and many other reasons, he is by far the worst president in American history.
This is indisputable.

The damage he did to our system of government will take decades to repair, if it CAN be repaired.

Significant portions of our nation no longer believe in honoring election results. There can be nothing more corrosive to a democracy. All because of the ego of one enormous inept asshole.

Section2

Reaction score
General Milley will be going down in history as patriot who took extraordinary action during a time of great peril when American democracy was under assault by a sitting president who was doing everything he could think of to invalidate a presidential election. The large consensus among historians will be that Trump tried to steal a presidential election, and for that and many other reasons, he is by far the worst president in American history.
milleys actions have nothing to do with the election.

scools12

Reaction score
The woke General is a traitor who should be facing court martial for his treasonous acts. As pointed out by @Section2 those acts had absolutely nothing to do with an election.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Even Alexander Vindman thinks Milley should step down or worse. I mean when you've lost that traitorous simp that's really saying something.

Wally

Reaction score

Where did he overrule Trump?

He told the Chinese something to prevent possible conflict, I didn't see it written anywhere that he actually did anything.

I guess to you its a nothing burger that our top generals might think the president would start WWIII or thru his bluster could inadvertently lead other countries to think he is.

I mean really, we aren't in the 1960's anymore. Trump may not realize that and I don't really want to die because we have an idiot president.

I will lean on the side of a peacemaker especially when the alternative is horrific. Maybe that's nieve but I am comfortable with it.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yes, Its called a "Mad King", ever see Game of Thrones...

I am just reading the tea leaves. Yes I could assume someone who devoted his whole life to keeping this country safe might still be doing it. Show me his an ulterior motive and I will gladly change my position.
They did the same thing to Nixon at the end when he was drunk off his rocker most nights. The Fellas would prefer to let Trump start WW III just because he can.

Spoofin

Reaction score
As long as it supports their beliefs the comrades are A-OK with it. Just read the responses from the clown show in here. Unbelievable - gotta support the party at all costs! Treason? Meh, no biggy.

Spoofin

Reaction score
According to Merriam-Webster:
insurrection: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

We are against these, right?

Wally

Reaction score
As long as it supports their beliefs the comrades are A-OK with it. Just read the responses from the clown show in here. Unbelievable - gotta support the party at all costs! Treason? Meh, no biggy.
This has nothing to do with party.

Most of the military are righties.

Section2

Reaction score
We don't know what other orders he refused that did...
Well, by all means, let your imagination run wild to justify your views. For Wally, maybe this will enlighten you.

kg21

Reaction score
Every time I see the title of this thread, "Critical Race Theory,"....I laugh at the phrase. Every time I see it or hear it, I somewhat laugh.

Does that make me racist? I'm always curious about what the rules are. Could I get a ruling?

I think it's the word critical that makes me laugh.

scools12

Reaction score
According to Merriam-Webster:
insurrection: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

We are against these, right?
It appears the answer for the leftists to this questions is - as long as it’s their fellow comrades insurrection is mostly a peaceful protest.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
It appears the answer for the leftists to this questions is - as long as it’s their fellow comrades insurrection is mostly a peaceful protest.
And to righties when their comrades beat police with flags and hockey sticks and break into the US Capitol its a nothingburger. But some Blacks stealing from Target, OMFG bring out the troops.🤣

MplsGopher

Reaction score
From the very first hit on Google for "Somalia anarchy"

Created in 1960 from a former British protectorate and an Italian colony, Somalia collapsed into anarchy following the overthrow of the military regime of President Siad Barre in 1991.

Now we wait for S2 to explain why everyone else in the world is wrong, and he alone is correct.

Spoofin

Reaction score
And to righties when their comrades beat police with flags and hockey sticks and break into the US Capitol its a nothingburger.
Yeah, there are a whole bunch of people that think 1/6 was a "nothingburger". Literally hundreds of people have been charged with crimes. You are becoming unbearable.

Wally

Reaction score
Yeah, there are a whole bunch of people that think 1/6 was a "nothingburger". Literally hundreds of people have been charged with crimes. You are becoming unbearable.
We hear it on here all the time. There is also a rally for the 1/6 rioters this weekend at the Capitol, so some people obviously think that.

Spoofin

Reaction score
We hear it on here all the time. There is also a rally for the 1/6 rioters this weekend at the Capitol, so some people obviously think that.
Of course there are some. There are looney birds all over the place. You and your comrades on here always act like "the right" thinks 1/6 was no big deal. That is simply BS.

howeda7

Reaction score
Of course there are some. There are looney birds all over the place. You and your comrades on here always act like "the right" thinks 1/6 was no big deal. That is simply BS.
"Some". Take a poll of your fellow Trump supporters on here. The majority think it was nothing. Some tourists taking selfies. A couple got rowdy. Let's move on.

USAF

Reaction score
JHFC you're such an obvious fraud.

Name some of your fellow travelers here at GH who see 1/6 for what it actually was, and hold Trump and the right wingnuts responsible.

We'll wait.

kg21

Reaction score
JHFC you're such an obvious fraud.

Name some of your fellow travelers here at GH who see 1/6 for what it actually was, and hold Trump and the right wingnuts responsible.

We'll wait.
You mean some idiots who walked into the capitol and now incarcerated.

Name one of your fellow GH'ers who just laughs at this shit.

Spoofin

Reaction score
"Some". Take a poll of your fellow Trump supporters on here. The majority think it was nothing. Some tourists taking selfies. A couple got rowdy. Let's move on.
Hmmm - the majority think it was "nothing" or the majority think it was something less than what you think it was? There is quite a difference there. As of 3-days ago, 642 people have been charged with crimes from 1/6. Anyone who thinks 642 have been charged with crimes for "nothing" is an idiot. The number of people that think it was "nothing" is far lower than what CNN tells you it is Howie.

Top Bottom