Critical Race Theory

GopherJake

Reaction score
Every douche bag I know says they are socially liberal and fiscally conservative. It’s an attempt to sound like you are a real independent thinker. But it’s really the least objectionable combination and totally meanigless. I’m for smart spending and people being free to do progressive stuffl! Wow, how edgy!!
It’s so classic that Jake trotted this line out unironically. It is meaningless. It doesn’t have an answer for any of the important questions we face.
Ask me a question, Asshole. I’ll answer it. Unlike you.

kg21

Reaction score
So...you're a former douche bag turned hard core Bible-banging conservative?
This country was founded on bible-banging conservatives.

I'd suggest you get down on your hands and knees and thank them by the hour.

Wally

Reaction score

We have Joe Biden now, we don't need God...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

howeda7

Reaction score

That's not true, but I shouldn't engage the sock.

howeda7

Reaction score
How am I a Bible banger? Yes, I am definitely a former douche bag. Trying to help others reform their ways as well.
These days you're very pro life and have a huge problem with gender pronouns and lgbt folks it seems. Where are the gaps between you and the Bible Bangers politically speaking? You'd legalize pot? I'm not sure Jerry Fallwell Jr. even cares about that anymore.

Section2

Reaction score
These days you're very pro life and have a huge problem with gender pronouns and lgbt folks it seems. Where are the gaps between you and the Bible Bangers politically speaking? You'd legalize pot? I'm not sure Jerry Fallwell Jr. even cares about that anymore.
I’m anti Roe. Thinking men are men and women are women is biology. Not Bible banging.
I’d legalize all drugs, legalize gambling and prostitution. A lot more than that too

kg21

Reaction score
Getting out from under English rule.
interesting, because the Bible was taught in the original schools. It's so weird to think it was founded on christianity if that's the case.

I guess a bunch of guys came here, no one took control, and they just decided everyone should be equal. LMAO

Section2

Reaction score
You ever think that all the endocrine disrupting chemicals in our bodies may be making that less and less true?
There is some truth to that. But most of it is cultural rot.

Section2

Reaction score

They weren’t conservatives. They were radicals, libertarians. Nothing more radical tha an risking your life for a revolution. It ain’t conservative. But yep they were Christians. Howie is a Christian but hates them and wishes they’d shut up.

MennoSota

Reaction score
They weren’t conservatives. They were radicals, libertarians. Nothing more radical tha an risking your life for a revolution. It ain’t conservative. But yep they were Christians. Howie is a Christian but hates them and wishes they’d shut up.
I suppose it depends on how you define "Christian." Most were a part of the Liberal enlightenment. They believed in virtues and in modernism where right is right and wrong is wrong. They knew the Bible because they went to classical schools of education and were taught to read Latin by reading the Bible. They would quote from the Bible much like Joe Biden's speech writer quoted a Bible passage when Joe addressed the nation about Afghanistan.
Most of the early founding fathers were Diests, which is not Christian. It's more like Unitarian/Universalist. It's a nothing burger, dressed up in relish and other condiments.

Section2

Reaction score
I suppose it depends on how you define "Christian." Most were a part of the Liberal enlightenment. They believed in virtues and in modernism where right is right and wrong is wrong. They knew the Bible because they went to classical schools of education and were taught to read Latin by reading the Bible. They would quote from the Bible much like Joe Biden's speech writer quoted a Bible passage when Joe addressed the nation about Afghanistan.
Most of the early founding fathers were Diests, which is not Christian. It's more like Unitarian/Universalist. It's a nothing burger, dressed up in relish and other condiments.
Very good post and clarification. They were great thinkers, not blind followers. Reason above all.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
Shocked this hasn’t been discussed. General Woke is a traitor.
5n0gfd.jpg

Wally

Reaction score
Wallys at it again.
I will simplify it to the real point.

Just imagine the shit Trump was spewing behind the scenes to make him think he would have to say something like this to China.

China, you know has spies and shit, they probably know what Trump is saying even behind closed doors. China obviously didn't really understand Trump. You think Trump going on about Nuclear war in the way he talks is a good thing for the world? So much so that a long acting general would feel the need to do something like that.

It's very telling.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Just imagine the shit Trump was spewing behind the scenes to make him think he would have to say something like this to China.
“I’m sure there was a good reason to commit treason.” 🙄

Spoofin

Reaction score
Wallys at it again. I hope this time this is a straw man vs you thinking this is a synopsis of my post.
Wally is trying to compete with the sock puppets lately. I think he must not be working again and needs to fill his time somehow.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Didn’t want to start a new thread. We had discussed general grievance in here before.
I get it, but if true it deserves its own thread. Who knows, but I’d love to see the comrades defend this if it is. They will. Wally already trying.

scools12

Reaction score
Shocked this hasn’t been discussed. General Woke is a traitor.
This is actually treason and General Milley is a traitor.

He should be treated as such but I see the MSM pundits are already coming to his defense.

Wally

Reaction score
“I’m sure there was a good reason to commit treason.” 🙄
Yes, Its called a "Mad King", ever see Game of Thrones...

I am just reading the tea leaves. Yes I could assume someone who devoted his whole life to keeping this country safe might still be doing it. Show me his an ulterior motive and I will gladly change my position.

Top Bottom