Crime Soars in Liberal Cities that Voted to Defund the Police

stocker08

Reaction score
Got it. If all the same to you think i will stick with the fact check and stats.

You'll stick with ignoring what he said: "Disinfectant knocks it out in a minute. Is there a way we can do something like that? By injection, inside, or almost as cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs.

Got it.

golf

Reaction score
You'll stick with ignoring what he said: "Disinfectant knocks it out in a minute. Is there a way we can do something like that? By injection, inside, or almost as cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs.

Got it.

"Something like that". Being on the side of the fact check and statistics is a good place to be. To be honest, left/right debates seem to always end in this place.

stocker08

Reaction score
"Something like that". Being on the side of the fact check and statistics is a good place to be. To be honest, left/right debates seem to always end in this place.

Ah. He said "something like that". Good point. Maybe it was actually a really smart thing to say. Didn't tell anybody explicitly to inject bleach. Just suggested that it's an idea. Clearly a beautiful mind at work.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Every one.

golf

Reaction score
Ah. He said "something like that". Good point. Maybe it was actually a really smart thing to say. Didn't tell anybody explicitly to inject bleach. Just suggested that it's an idea. Clearly a beautiful mind at work.

Two more posts? You really need to let this go. The whole of media i am sure agrees with you - would think that should be sufficient.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah.....he suggested injecting bleach. To a national audience. Sorry....but best friend Trump is a moron. Makes the Guam dude look like a Rhodes Scholar.
I can't believe The Fellas are choosing that rambling speech, one of the dumbest ever given by any President, to go to the mat over. Lol.

stocker08

Reaction score
Two more posts? You really need to let this go. The whole of media i am sure agrees with you - would think that should be sufficient.

Last time I checked....you've been the one trying to act like Trump riffing on the injection of bleach or "bringing" light into the body as possible covid cures isn't embarrassing or stupid. I immediately stated how stupid that rep was for saying that Guam might tip over into the ocean. Unfortunately you donalds have a real sore spot over your idiot hero. Have to wildly flail if anyone says anything bad about Lord Trump.

stocker08

Reaction score
I can't believe The Fellas are choosing that rambling speech, one of the dumbest ever given by any President, to go to the mat over. Lol.

No choice. The fellas identities have been lost. An attack on Trump is an attack on them.

golf

Reaction score
Last time I checked....you've been the one trying to act like Trump riffing on the injection of bleach or "bringing" light into the body as possible covid cures isn't embarrassing or stupid. I immediately stated how stupid that rep was for saying that Guam might tip over into the ocean. Unfortunately you donalds have a real sore spot over your idiot hero. Have to wildly flail if anyone says anything bad about Lord Trump.

ok

golf

Reaction score
No choice. The fellas identities have been lost. An attack on Trump is an attack on them.

Ok, twins game has me in a better mood. I agree with you that there are times djt wouldve been well served to close his yap, just cant see that this is one of those times. With apologies for my grumpiness, i think we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

OldBob53

Banned
Reaction score
Its the Democratic way, the kinder gentler way, we have mercy on the less fortunate trump-ists, most of them Unblessed by our Heavenly Father in the brains department, easy prey for their puppet-master manipulators who may ( or may not) have brains and certainly do have a blind lust for power and money.

Section2

Reaction score
Again....words don't matter to the right. Did he specifically tell people to inject bleach? He certainly suggested it:

"Disinfectant knocks it out in a minute. Is there a way we can do something like that? By injection, inside, or almost as cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs. it would be interesting to check that," he said.

And unfortunately....righties are not too bright. Look at spoof for example. Not to mention....directly from the same link:

The claim was widely criticized by medical professionals and Trump's opponents. The statement also had direct consequences, with a reported 121% increase in referrals for accidental ingestion of household disinfectants following Trump's comments that month.

Derp. But no worries. The president suggesting injections of bleach is ok and good. Some random rep saying a stupid thing like Guam tipping over is cause for righties to lose their shit however.

Nobody should be surprised by the logic of the donalds.
Interesting that the word bleach does not appear in his statement anywhere. And yet you keep inserting it and then saying “definitions and words matter”.

Section2

Reaction score
You can certainly think what you will. Bottom line is according to fact check he didnt tell people to ingest or inject. And according to stats people didnt ingest or inject.
Nor did he use the word bleach. I guess dotard progs think bleach is the only form of disinfectant.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Interesting that the word bleach does not appear in his statement anywhere. And yet you keep inserting it and then saying “definitions and words matter”.
It’s so much easier to make their argument when they get to make things up.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
I haven't been checking for a few days. Has one of the children still been trying to argue that "defund" does not mean defund? Or have we bailed on that argument?

Spoofin

Reaction score
I haven't been checking for a few days. Has one of the children still been trying to argue that "defund" does not mean defund? Or have we bailed on that argument?
Of course “defund” didn’t mean “defund”. Duh. It meant “do better”. That’s all.

stocker08

Reaction score

You're right. Me saying "bleach" is an exaggeration.

Unfortunately for you.....I'm clowning on the moron talking about disinfectant injections. You are trying to act like it is a good idea.....which only makes your clown nose stick out more and more.

stocker08

Reaction score

Have you found a police department that was been defunded? Or did you, galt, and spoof give up after deuce fell out of the tree house?

STPGopher

Reaction score
Have you found a police department that was been defunded? Or did you, galt, and spoof give up after deuce fell out of the tree house?
Cut taxes, blame others for fallout. Rinse, lather, repeat.

"So how does this situation relate to training? The officer’s contention that he pulled his firearm by mistake is completely believable. He was a fairly inexperienced officer carrying a taser with which he had little experience or training when compared to his firearm. Firearms training for new recruits generally consists of numerous hours that involve safe gun handling, dry fire exercises, use of force laws, decision making exercises, live fire/qualification and scenario based drills. Now compare the training he received with a taser; it is not a stretch to believe the officer had ten to twenty times more training with a firearm. Consider the number of times, during training, he drew his firearm under stress as opposed to the taser. Using the philosophy that we “fight as we train” one could easily see how an officer under stress would revert to his firearm."

Hmmm, can't think of anything in the news this reminds me of.

Budget cuts and Training? Who would have thought

Spoofin

Reaction score

"So how does this situation relate to training? The officer’s contention that he pulled his firearm by mistake is completely believable. He was a fairly inexperienced officer carrying a taser with which he had little experience or training when compared to his firearm. Firearms training for new recruits generally consists of numerous hours that involve safe gun handling, dry fire exercises, use of force laws, decision making exercises, live fire/qualification and scenario based drills. Now compare the training he received with a taser; it is not a stretch to believe the officer had ten to twenty times more training with a firearm. Consider the number of times, during training, he drew his firearm under stress as opposed to the taser. Using the philosophy that we “fight as we train” one could easily see how an officer under stress would revert to his firearm."

I’d love to know what year this pdf was written. It doesn’t say. The case study it sites is from 2009. What tax cuts are you blaming the increase in crime on?
#sheep be sheep

Section2

Reaction score

The problem is always not enough money.

Top Bottom