Crime Soars in Liberal Cities that Voted to Defund the Police

stocker08

Reaction score
Wow. That is an alltimer. Is he still in congress? Imagine how often this would be shown in media if he was conservative.

You do realize that this is ten years old, right? Guess that's not the kind of thing that registers for righties.

golf

Reaction score
You do realize that this is ten years old, right? Guess that's not the kind of thing that registers for righties.

Yet he is still in DC. He's probably getting a little fearful actually with all the people leaving the west coast - america may tip over and capsize.

cncmin

Reaction score
Wow. That is an alltimer. Is he still in congress? Imagine how often this would be shown in media if he was conservative.
That's the first you are seeing this?
Needless to say, the idiots in Congress aren't only on the Republican side.

stocker08

Reaction score
Yet he is still in DC. He's probably getting a little fearful actually with all the people leaving the west coast - america may tip over and capsize.

He's a representative in Georgia. A state that has QAnon MTG as a representative. He could have a presser about Guam tipping over once every six months and still be far from the biggest wacko politician in that state.

golf

Reaction score
That's the first you are seeing this?
Needless to say, the idiots in Congress aren't only on the Republican side.

Im just glad i live in minnesota. Got the Migrant President living up to his name down south. Apparently a coast could capsize into the ocean if it gets too heavy. Our only worry in minnesota is bad sports teams.

golf

Reaction score
He's a representative in Georgia. A state that has QAnon MTG as a representative. He could have a presser about Guam tipping over once every six months and still be far from the biggest wacko politician in that state.

Nah, Guam capsizing into the ocean because one coast gets too heavy is pretty much a class of crazy unto itself.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

He and MJT should procreate.

Is that how CRG was hatched?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Nah, Guam capsizing into the ocean because one coast gets too heavy is pretty much a class of crazy unto itself.
You gotta love the sheep. Even this statement is worth justifying, I guess. Not surprising, I’ve seen them all on here forgive and defend a former KKK leader (with a D by his name) because he was sorry for what he did.

stocker08

Reaction score
You gotta love the sheep. Even this statement is worth justifying, I guess. Not surprising, I’ve seen them all on here forgive and defend a former KKK leader (with a D by his name) because he was sorry for what he did.

Drinking bleach and "bringing light inside the body" were completely normal to you donalds.

And lol....this is crazy....yet MTG, the QAnoner is fine. Shouldn't surprise anyone that we have more righty Q guys here on the OTB.

golf

Reaction score
Drinking bleach and "bringing light inside the body" were completely normal to you donalds.

And lol....this is crazy....yet MTG, the QAnoner is fine. Shouldn't surprise anyone that we have more righty Q guys here on the OTB.

Yeah, he also said all mexicans are rapists. Media lies never end.

stocker08

Reaction score

stocker08

Reaction score
Never said it. Read the link.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Righties are going to stand and defend King Trump until the death. Even if it means ignoring that words exist.

golf

Reaction score
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Righties are going to stand and defend King Trump until the death. Even if it means ignoring that words exist.
Key words are "something like that". Again, reading the link will help you.

stocker08

Reaction score
Key words are "something like that". Again, reading the link will help you.

Words don't matter to the donalds. "Trump never suggested injecting bleach!! But Guam tipping over!?!? That's just too wacky."

golf

Reaction score
Words don't matter to the donalds. "Trump never suggested injecting bleach!! But Guam tipping over!?!? That's just too wacky."

I am not sure what else to say. I found the most unbiased fact checker i could and provided a link. One almost gets the impression that narrative is more important to you than fact. But that couldnt be, could it?

stocker08

Reaction score
I am not sure what else to say. I found the most unbiased fact checker i could and provided a link. One almost gets the impression that narrative is more important to you than fact. But that couldnt be, could it?

The link literally says that it is false that he told people to drink bleach. Says nothing about injecting it....which is exactly what he said.

But no worries. Some Georgia rep stupidly saying that Guam could tip over is way more wacky than the president suggesting that injecting bleach could cure covid. Yay, Team Trump!

golf

Reaction score
The link literally says that it is false that he told people to drink bleach. Says nothing about injecting it....which is exactly what he said.

But no worries. Some Georgia rep stupidly saying that Guam could tip over is way more wacky than the president suggesting that injecting bleach could cure covid. Yay, Team Trump!

And I quote from the link,
"Trump did not tell people to ingest or inject bleach.".
Media lies so tiresome yet so predictable. Imagine the election result if people actually were told the truth in matters like this and others.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Media lies so tiresome yet so predictable. Imagine the election result if people actually heard the truth in matters like this and others.
Have you been told yet that all conversations with that loon end the same?

howeda7

Reaction score

One of the Dotards just told me that speech was sound medical advice....

howeda7

Reaction score
Ah. The always safe method of injecting bleach. This is good and not crazy.....to righties.
Look, they found something dumb a Dem representative said 10 years ago. That cancels out everything Trump or MTG have ever said. OK?

stocker08

Reaction score
Media lies so tiresome yet so predictable. Imagine the election result if people actually heard the truth in matters like this and others.

Again....words don't matter to the right. Did he specifically tell people to inject bleach? He certainly suggested it:

"Disinfectant knocks it out in a minute. Is there a way we can do something like that? By injection, inside, or almost as cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs. it would be interesting to check that," he said.

And unfortunately....righties are not too bright. Look at spoof for example. Not to mention....directly from the same link:

The claim was widely criticized by medical professionals and Trump's opponents. The statement also had direct consequences, with a reported 121% increase in referrals for accidental ingestion of household disinfectants following Trump's comments that month.

Derp. But no worries. The president suggesting injections of bleach is ok and good. Some random rep saying a stupid thing like Guam tipping over is cause for righties to lose their shit however.

Nobody should be surprised by the logic of the donalds.

stocker08

Reaction score
Look, they found something dumb a Dem representative said 10 years ago. That cancels out everything Trump or MTG have ever said. OK?

Mentioning a Georgia rep saying something stupid ten years ago is good. Just ask spoof. But mentioning Trump....who was president (really in name only towards the end) less than six months ago and still puppets around the republican party!? DRINK!!!!

One of the Dotards just told me that speech was sound medical advice....

Don't you remember. Trump really gets all that stuff. The scientists were in disbelief when he toured that facility. Really knew his stuff. Like injecting bleach and bringing light inside the body. Why didn't the scientists think of that.

golf

Reaction score
Again....words don't matter to the right. Did he specifically tell people to inject bleach? He certainly suggested it:

"Disinfectant knocks it out in a minute. Is there a way we can do something like that? By injection, inside, or almost as cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs. it would be interesting to check that," he said.

And unfortunately....righties are not too bright. Look at spoof for example. Not to mention....directly from the same link:

The claim was widely criticized by medical professionals and Trump's opponents. The statement also had direct consequences, with a reported 121% increase in referrals for accidental ingestion of household disinfectants following Trump's comments that month.

Derp. But no worries. The president suggesting injections of bleach is ok and good. Some random rep saying a stupid thing like Guam tipping over is cause for righties to lose their shit however.

Nobody should be surprised by the logic of the donalds.

Check out this link. Notice the pattern in the graphs. Trump's words were April 23. As u see, his words had nothing to do with people taking bleach.

Takeaway is how desperate media was to take Trump down, even if it meant lying. See it today as well in middle east, georgia law voting, southern border.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
Check out this link. Notice the pattern in the graphs. Trump's words were April 23. As u see, his words had nothing to do with people taking bleach.

Takeaway is how desperate media was to take Trump down, even if it meant lying. See it today as well in middle east, georgia law voting, southern border.

Kind of proves that he's an even bigger idiot than already known. Poison cases up a ton and the moron suggests that injecting bleach might be a solid idea. Hmmm....injecting bleach vs. Guam tipping over. Both are very stupid. But one of these guys was president of the U.S. speaking to a national audience and the other is a faceless representative.

OldBob53

Banned
Reaction score
So we need more cave men with their fingers on the trigger? Itchy fingers. Hairy manly types, steely glint in their eyes, VIRILE and candy for the ladies, or at least the intellectually challenged laddies. Yup, dum asses is what we need holding a death sentence in their little testosterone-addled minds and hands.

Last edited:

golf

Reaction score
Kind of proves that he's an even bigger idiot than already known. Poison cases up a ton and the moron suggests that injecting bleach might be a solid idea. Hmmm....injecting bleach vs. Guam tipping over. Both are very stupid. But one of these guys was president of the U.S. speaking to a national audience and the other is a faceless representative.

You can certainly think what you will. Bottom line is according to fact check he didnt tell people to ingest or inject. And according to stats people didnt ingest or inject.

stocker08

Reaction score
You can certainly think what you will. Bottom line is according to fact check he didnt tell people to ingest or inject. And according to stats people didnt ingest or inject.

Yeah.....he suggested injecting bleach. To a national audience. Sorry....but best friend Trump is a moron. Makes the Guam dude look like a Rhodes Scholar.

Top Bottom