Crime Soars in Liberal Cities that Voted to Defund the Police

Spoofin

Reaction score

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Gang shootout. 1 killed. 2 wounded. Over 70 rounds fired. No big deal.

A Wild West shootout terrorizes Austin in broad daylight and not one suspect is charged?​

Well, it's possible that they didn't do more than $950 worth of damage. Did you ever think of that?

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
So, I get a speeding ticket or a parking ticket. Do I have to pay it?

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
No one ever meant ‘defund’ when they said “defund the police.”
What joy do you get in repeating this obvious lie? Just curious.

As you know, the small group of people who started "Defund", absolutely, 100% did want to remove all public funding of the police department.

That has never been in question.

Is your mind too simple to understand that?

bga1

Reaction score
So I know nothing about this lady- I assume she is a Democrat mayor- but if this is for real- I like her!

TRF Guy

Reaction score
So I know nothing about this lady- I assume she is a Democrat mayor- but if this is for real- I like her!

This after she defunded the police dept roughly a year ago. Another idiot democratic mayor

Spoofin

Reaction score
Local wacko won’t stand for supporting police.

An elderly couple said their Instacart delivery driver ran over their groceries with her car and allegedly left them a derogatory note because of a pro-police sign displayed in their front yard.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score

Spoofin

Reaction score
Trump derangement syndrome is a real thing, for a lot of people.
Absolutely. When the term first started being used, I found it funny - but never considered how real it is. Now, even on GH we see folks that can't talk about anything, at all, without yelling about Trump. I feel for their loved ones over the Holiday's ---- someone will be talking about how good the ham is and Howie will jump in yelling about something Trump said in March of 2020.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I can't believe guns are doing all of this stuff. It's weird, guns seems to be getting into non-gun related crime as well. Thanks NRA!

Section2

Reaction score
Trump derangement syndrome is a real thing, for a lot of people.
Just shows how powerful elite propaganda can be when they are really opposed to something. Dumb sheep are easily manipulated. It’s just too bad Trump is not a worthy person. The playbook will be the same regardless.

MennoSota

Reaction score
It's interesting to see the suburban mayors all ganging up to stop car thefts that they all say are coming from "Minneapolis." For all those who are ignorant of code words, that means "Young black men."

I'm surprised how no one in the CRT movement or from BLM has gone down to Edina to start protesting police profiling and calling for anti-racism training in the suburban police force.

I, personally, do think the reactions of these mayors is racist at the core, even though from the reports we see, the majority of carjackings have been done by young black men.

Dilemma: How do the police crack down on carjackings without profiling people?

I will leave that up to the geniuses of the GH to resolve.

Top Bottom