Crime Soars in Liberal Cities that Voted to Defund the Police

cncmin

Reaction score
Again, you’re showing you are one of the dumbest human beings on the planet. Divorce rates are higher in red states? Here’s a more scientific approach - why don’t you actually poll registered R’s or D’s! What the f&ck does Louisiana being a red state have to do with divorce rates in New Orleans? You win the bat shit crazy award for the month. Howie will be pissed as it’s been his for a while, but congratulations.
lol. You are an idiot.

scools12

Reaction score
Pennsyltucky has many, as one example. Most RW (Trumpist) militias share a lot of traits and border on such, including but not limited to those who showed up for a coup at DC on 1/6/21
indeed, and sadly typical. I remember having to correct one of the Fellas regarding divorce rates, which are far higher in red states, as well as government take / dependence
It’

It’s the vast zone of woodlands between Pittsburgh in the west and Philadelphia in the east. It is well known for high rates of KKK activity.

cncmin

Reaction score
Every study shows that Republicans are less likely to be divorced than Democrats. You, my friend, are the village idiot.
Must just be all them nasty libs overwhelming them red states that give them their very high divorce rates then. Who knew?!

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Very clever marketing. Very clever.

San Francisco Stores Hold 100% Black Friday Sales

Grandpa Joe has managed to make theft and larceny and crime in general commonplace, no need to even pay any attention to it. Gotta love that nutjob Seth Rogen stepping in shit the other day by downplaying and minimizing getting your car broken into. What a clueless moron

"You can be mad but I guess I don’t personally view my car as an extension of myself and I’ve never really felt violated any of the 15 or so times my car was broken in to," Rogen responded. "Once a guy accidentally left a cool knife in my car so if it keeps happening you might get a little treat."

Cool story, Seth...

Spoofin

Reaction score
Very clever marketing. Very clever.

San Francisco Stores Hold 100% Black Friday Sales

Grandpa Joe has managed to make theft and larceny and crime in general commonplace, no need to even pay any attention to it. Gotta love that nutjob Seth Rogen stepping in shit the other day by downplaying and minimizing getting your car broken into. What a clueless moron

"You can be mad but I guess I don’t personally view my car as an extension of myself and I’ve never really felt violated any of the 15 or so times my car was broken in to," Rogen responded. "Once a guy accidentally left a cool knife in my car so if it keeps happening you might get a little treat."

Cool story, Seth...
Now, that is funny. Also, sadly true.
Today’s left.

John Galt

Reaction score
Probably my favorite poster, might not even be close (although perhaps not for the right reasons, but hey... ).
Cinnamon is the kind of guy where his extended family dreads having to see him at the holidays all year long, but he’s completely oblivious to it. He honestly believes he’s a mainstream moderate.

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score

scools12

Reaction score
Coming to a suburb near you. Enjoy! Thanks Loony Left.

You’re looking at this all wrong. These people are doing what they need to survive. They need to loot the so they can buy bread. This is about reparations and basic human needs.

Having a 55in 4K Smart TV is in fact a basic human need.

Section2

Reaction score
It’

It’s the vast zone of woodlands between Pittsburgh in the west and Philadelphia in the east. It is well known for high rates of KKK activity.
You said Nazi haven. Now it changed to KKK? Vast zone of woodlands? This is as made up as it gets.

cncmin

Reaction score
Cinnamon is the kind of guy where his extended family dreads having to see him at the holidays all year long, but he’s completely oblivious to it. He honestly believes he’s a mainstream moderate.
A few of you extremely gullible looney toon nutjobs are criticizing me and that’s supposed to do what, exactly?

Wally

Reaction score
Again, you’re showing you are one of the dumbest human beings on the planet. Divorce rates are higher in red states? Here’s a more scientific approach - why don’t you actually poll registered R’s or D’s! What the f&ck does Louisiana being a red state have to do with divorce rates in New Orleans? You win the bat shit crazy award for the month. Howie will be pissed as it’s been his for a while, but congratulations.
Has to do with dumbass righties thinking they can legislate culture....
Like that B Noem going against her voters and getting mj legalization overturned.

I prefer to focus on dollars and cents.

cncmin

Reaction score
Well I don't know about Mr. Galt but it amuses the shit out of me. Let's be honest, you are here largely for our entertainment
That’s cool….I’m not here posting fairy tales and believing they are real like ya’ll though. None of you are little kids, and all of you have access to The Google and plenty of information that disproves whatever stupid thing you want to post, yet you all post like a bunch of dimwits and then circle jerk to your own blatant stupidity.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
That’s cool….I’m not here posting fairy tales and believing they are real like ya’ll though. None of you are little kids, and all of you have access to The Google and plenty of information that disproves whatever stupid thing you want to post, yet you all post like a bunch of dimwits and then circle jerk to your own blatant stupidity.

That's rich. 99% of your postings are lying leftist propaganda. You never question any of it. That
seems to be a common trait of the Loony Left

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
Not prosecuting drug possessions found during traffic stops doesn't mean a LEO can't still perform a traffic stop. Violating the law is still valid grounds for being stopped.

Top Bottom