Crime Soars in Liberal Cities that Voted to Defund the Police

Spoofin

Reaction score
This is happening BIG time in Edina right now. During the day. Neighbor of mine left their garage door open and he walked out to find a thief at 4pm rummaging thru his stuff. He told the kid to get out and the kid pointed a gun and said “no you get out”. Break ins are rampant.
I don’t have to tell you that Edina is a highly progressive city that voted strongly for Biden. In fact, I’d argue suburbs won him the election. And I can also tell you that suburban moms who went overwhelmingly for Biden are scared. The worm is turning. People can vote for high minded liberal ideals when they feel safe, have a job, and can afford necessities. Take any of those away and you have an atmosphere ripe for big changes.
People organizing neighborhood watches, considering hiring private security. This is a big deal.
We have a party in charge that enabled and darn near encouraged rioting throughout the Country last year. The same party shames police, tries to defund them, and has created mass job exit by police across the Country. The same party creates laws that give incentive to steal, loot, destroy as long as the value is under $950. The same party tells all these people that do these things they are victims and the rest of the people are to blame. Honestly, how can anyone be surprised at this point?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
We have a party in charge that enabled and darn near encouraged rioting throughout the Country last year. The same party shames police, tries to defund them, and has created mass job exit by police across the Country. The same party creates laws that give incentive to steal, loot, destroy as long as the value is under $950. The same party tells all these people that do these things they are victims and the rest of the people are to blame. Honestly, how can anyone be surprised at this point?
Gonna put it out there right now, I gotta do it; Post of the Year material right here. 100% unequivocally correct on all counts, and I suspect you will get no rebuttals of any substance

Wally

Reaction score
People can vote for high minded liberal ideals when they feel safe, have a job, and can afford necessities. Take any of those away and you have an atmosphere ripe for big changes.
Yep, so in who's interest are high crime rates.
Republicans....

Wally

Reaction score
Spell it out for me. I have a Democrat rep, senator, governor, AG, president, straight down the line. Republican fit in how?
Who benefits at the polls from high crime?

Section2

Reaction score
Who benefits at the polls from high crime?
Are you insinuating they are causing it? Bill Clinton ran on an anti crime agenda. Biden once upon a time did too. Now anti crime = racism.

Wally

Reaction score
Are you insinuating they are causing it?
Why are the highest murder rates in deep red states?
Hmmm, They have all the best ideas, you would think they would fix it.
🤷🏼‍♂️

John Galt

Reaction score
Why are the highest murder rates in deep red states?
Hmmm, They have all the best ideas, you would think they would fix it.
🤷🏼‍♂️
Murderapolis is a deep red state. Noted.

cncmin

Reaction score
Welcome to Biden's Liberal America.

Defund doesn't mean defund though
Reality: Biden was and still is against such a stupid message. Just as there are pockets of America that are RW Nazi havens, there are pockets of America that are LW lunatic havens. You only attack one of the two, noted.

Section2

Reaction score
Reality: Biden was and still is against such a stupid message. Just as there are pockets of America that are RW Nazi havens, there are pockets of America that are LW lunatic havens. You only attack one of the two, noted.
Name a Nazi haven in the US.

Full Speed Ahead

Reaction score
You forgot the "end cash-bail" plan...

“Is there going to be an individual I divert, or I put into a treatment program, who’s going to go out and kill somebody? You bet. Guaranteed. It’s guaranteed to happen. It does not invalidate the overall approach.”

John Chisholm, Milwaukee County District Attorney

John Galt

Reaction score
Just answer the question.
It’s a stupid and meaningless statistic, the type of thing you are easily prone to fall for. Louisiana is a red state and has the highest murder rate in the country. But the murders are all happening in New Orleans, a deep dark blue pocket. Does that make sense Sherlock? 😂

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Still waiting to know where these RW Nazi havens are

cncmin

Reaction score
It’s a stupid and meaningless statistic, the type of thing you are easily prone to fall for. Louisiana is a red state and has the highest murder rate in the country. But the murders are all happening in New Orleans, a deep dark blue pocket. Does that make sense Sherlock? 😂
ALL of La’s murders happen in New Orleans? Really? The statistic is actually very meaningful. By your account, states in which urban (blue) metro areas account for the highest proportions of a state’s populace would correlate strongly with murder rates and other crimes. That may or may not be the case, but you are not showing data to support this. Additionally, all murder rates must take into account per capita data. I will gladly discuss trends with you if you are willing to provide these meaningful data, but if you’re just going to regurgitate RW tropes, I’m going to call you out on it.

cncmin

Reaction score
Pennsyltucky has many, as one example. Most RW (Trumpist) militias share a lot of traits and border on such, including but not limited to those who showed up for a coup at DC on 1/6/21
TRF Guy, I don’t find coup attempts, nor Nazis to be funny. Why do you?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
But the murders are all happening in New Orleans
Typical RW'er: spouts what he wants to be true, without actually checking if it really is true.

KSLA INVESTIGATES: Shreveport sees disturbing trend in homicides over last 2 years

John Galt

Reaction score
ALL of La’s murders happen in New Orleans? Really? The statistic is actually very meaningful. By your account, states in which urban (blue) metro areas account for the highest proportions of a state’s populace would correlate strongly with murder rates and other crimes. That may or may not be the case, but you are not showing data to support this. Additionally, all murder rates must take into account per capita data. I will gladly discuss trends with you if you are willing to provide these meaningful data, but if you’re just going to regurgitate RW tropes, I’m going to call you out on it.
Yes. All Louisiana murders happen in the Big Easy. 🤦‍♂️

Section2

Reaction score
Pennsyltucky has many, as one example. Most RW (Trumpist) militias share a lot of traits and border on such, including but not limited to those who showed up for a coup at DC on 1/6/21
Where is Pennsyltucky? Is that a city?

Spoofin

Reaction score
NO is in the top 5 in murders per capital in the Country. Not long ago they were #1.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yeah, this is totally an answer and totally not a weak effort to yell Trump (Drink) and totally not bat sh!t crazy. Totally.

Last edited:

cncmin

Reaction score
Typical RW'er: spouts what he wants to be true, without actually checking if it really is true.

KSLA INVESTIGATES: Shreveport sees disturbing trend in homicides over last 2 years

indeed, and sadly typical. I remember having to correct one of the Fellas regarding divorce rates, which are far higher in red states, as well as government take / dependence

cncmin

Reaction score
It’
Where is Pennsyltucky? Is that a city?
It’s the vast zone of woodlands between Pittsburgh in the west and Philadelphia in the east. It is well known for high rates of KKK activity.

John Galt

Reaction score
indeed, and sadly typical. I remember having to correct one of the Fellas regarding divorce rates, which are far higher in red states, as well as government take / dependence
Again, you’re showing you are one of the dumbest human beings on the planet. Divorce rates are higher in red states? Here’s a more scientific approach - why don’t you actually poll registered R’s or D’s! What the f&ck does Louisiana being a red state have to do with divorce rates in New Orleans? You win the bat shit crazy award for the month. Howie will be pissed as it’s been his for a while, but congratulations.

Top Bottom