Crime Soars in Liberal Cities that Voted to Defund the Police

MplsGopher

Reaction score
unless you know for a fact that he didn’t start jacking cars cause of GTA you don’t know.
You don't know that he did. Him saying he did, proves nothing.

I provided more than nothing, with my link. You've provided a baseless, wild guess, that things have suddenly "changed".

Wally

Reaction score

Only 3 kids have died due to Covid. Maybe it’s time for Minneapolis to replace mask mandates with bulletproof vest mandates.
The government only does something when people care about the ones dying. That's the way it is.

Wally

Reaction score
Mel-o-Glaze was robbed today in Minneapolis. One of my favorite bakeries in South Minneapolis ☹

Bummer.
My parents restaurant was robbed several times over the years, scary.

To bad a buckshot solution isn't looked on favorably in MN.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Is stockboy or any of the others still saying defund doesn't mean defund? I can't bring myself to click "Show Ignored Content" to get to the bottom of this sound logic

Spoofin

Reaction score
Is stockboy or any of the others still saying defund doesn't mean defund? I can't bring myself to click "Show Ignored Content" to get to the bottom of this sound logic
You Dotard! Nobody meant “Defund” when they said “Defund the police”. Clearly. For real.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It will be great when police can just focus strictly on violence/violent crime, and not have to deal with all the other crap that clogs up 99% of their time.

I can't see how anyone could argue against that. Would have to strain and reach pretty hard, I'd imagine.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Elect dumb people, get dumb results

Omar is not unlike a handful of posters we have here; say the most outrageous crazy whack ass shit you can think of because there are no repercussions and you are just trying to stay relevant and get the response you're looking for. Same thing we see here every day.

bga1

Reaction score
The government only does something when people care about the ones dying. That's the way it is.
So you are starting to figure out that the government (urban leftist politicians) doesn't actually think black lives matter. You are getting there.

Wally

Reaction score
So you are starting to figure out that the government (urban leftist politicians) doesn't actually think black lives matter. You are getting there.
I never have said politicians care

kg21

Reaction score
One of the biggest champions of not only defund the police but also abolish the police is now blaming the police for not doing the very job she wants to eliminate.

Another you can’t make it up from a leftist.
When you marry your brother, anything that comes out of your mouth is possible.

Wally

Reaction score
Trump doesn't care, but Biden does. That's exactly what you said, Skippy! Oh, basically 1000 times.
He cares more than Trump, but I could say that about virtually anyone.

But no I don't really think Biden cares about Black people getting shot in N Minneapolis.

Top Bottom