Crime Soars in Liberal Cities that Voted to Defund the Police

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score

Spoofin

Reaction score
I haven’t been following this but by chance did this now deceased individual have a clean record? Cooperating with officers?
His car was stopped because there was a warrant for his arrest on gun charges. Police say he shot and investigators have said there is evidence to support that. Lady with him says he didn’t. Rioters doing what rioters do. MPLS letting it happen for weeks like (some) cities do.

Section2

Reaction score
Minnesota DFL! Decorum is white supremacy! How long til Howie starts parroting that line.

scools12

Reaction score
Minnesota DFL! Decorum is white supremacy! How long til Howie starts parroting that line.
If you disagree that violence is the answer then you are maintaining and upholding systems of oppression

The leftists declare themselves the ungovernable and if you don’t believe the burning of a police precinct is a righteous act of revolution you are a RACIST WHITE SUPREMACIST.

Wally

Reaction score
Meh. I’ve been told today that I shouldn’t be worried about riots or violence in America.
You should be very scared.
I hope you have enough bullets and fire extinguishers...

Spoofin

Reaction score
You should be very scared.
I hope you have enough bullets and fire extinguishers...
Yep - violence and rioting being accepted in America does scare me. It is a slippery slope the left doesn’t seem to care about. I know, I know, I shouldn’t worry about it (well, unless it is Kenosha or Charlottesville), what I really need to worry about is what Tucker said!

Wally

Reaction score
Yep - violence and rioting being accepted in America does scare me. It is a slippery slope the left doesn’t seem to care about. I know, I know, I shouldn’t worry about it (well, unless it is Kenosha or Charlottesville), what I really need to worry about is what Tucker said!
Maybe we need to figure out how to uplift the pissed off people(on both sides) instead of just beating them down.
🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score

On top of that, no one wants to be a cop anymore. And that's happening all across America, not just in liberal cities.

Section2

Reaction score
Maybe we need to figure out how to uplift the pissed off people(on both sides) instead of just beating them down.
🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️
Dems have been in charge of that for 50-100 years. Let us know when you give up.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score

Security paid for by people that contribute to her campaign. If only there was some way individual citizens could have a security force paid for by their tax dollars. Obviously her life is more important than some persons life in north Minneapolis.

I always love when the death threats card gets played. Can we see these death threats, have you filed police reports about these death threats? This is no different than John Thompson being able to not list an address on the publicly available forms when running for office. There is some risk for being in the public eye, which is what you sign up for when you run for office. Now if there are legitamnet death threats that’s a whole different story. But there should be some sort of proof to show said death threat happened and that it was real, like filing a police report.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
On top of that, no one wants to be a cop anymore. And that's happening all across America, not just in liberal cities.
No one wants the legal ability to physically harass and assault people of color for no good reason, anymore?? I doubt that.

Wally

Reaction score
Dems have been in charge of that for 50-100 years. Let us know when you give up.
Where did I say what someone is doing is working?

We could try death squads...
🤷🏼‍♂️
The righties go to heaven and the lefties, well who knows.

Section2

Reaction score
Where did I say what someone is doing is working?

We could try death squads...
🤷🏼‍♂️
The righties go to heaven and the lefties, well who knows.
“We” don’t need to uplift people. We just need to stop the force that’s dragging them down.

Wally

Reaction score
“We” don’t need to uplift people. We just need to stop the force that’s dragging them down.
Thats IS uplifting them.

I'm a glass half full guy, you're a half empty guy.
🤪🤪🤪

Spoofin

Reaction score

Security paid for by people that contribute to her campaign. If only there was some way individual citizens could have a security force paid for by their tax dollars. Obviously her life is more important than some persons life in north Minneapolis.

I always love when the death threats card gets played. Can we see these death threats, have you filed police reports about these death threats? This is no different than John Thompson being able to not list an address on the publicly available forms when running for office. There is some risk for being in the public eye, which is what you sign up for when you run for office. Now if there are legitamnet death threats that’s a whole different story. But there should be some sort of proof to show said death threat happened and that it was real, like filing a police report.
No one meant "defund" when they said "defund the police". I read so here.

Top Bottom