Coyle: “We’ve got to figure out how to get to March Madness. And so that’s the expectation. He understands that. He embraces that.”

BleedGopher

Reaction score

LOL.

"Embrace the suck"

2 NCAA wins in 27 years.

I love how we paid Jordan Murphy to not play in round-2 vs Michigan State after we played too well vs Louisville. Out-of-nowhere...oh, by the way, Murphy isn't playing today.

LOL.

"Embrace the suck"

2 NCAA wins in 27 years.

I love how we paid Jordan Murphy to not play in round-2 vs Michigan State after we played too well vs Louisville. Out-of-nowhere...oh, by the way, Murphy isn't playing today.
Easy Pilgrim

Per Greder:

“We’ve got to figure out how to get to March Madness,” Coyle said. “And so that’s the expectation. He understands that. He embraces that.”

Go Gophers!!
What year does he have to figure this out? This year?

"We" didn't pay Murphy to not play. Gavin Newsome did. Get your conspiracy theories straight. :rolleyes:

LOL.

"Embrace the suck"

2 NCAA wins in 27 years.

Murphy was injured. If memory serves he had a concussion. A coach with integrity sits him.
A coach who doesn't care about his players as people but only cares about his record....plays him.
Matz also got hurt.

What year does he have to figure this out? This year?
I don't think so...signs point to next year. We can't have this schedule without Coyle approving it...can we?

Top Bottom