DSC_0612.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC_0522.jpg
    DSC_0522.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC_0537.jpg
    DSC_0537.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 74

They said on TV that "thousands of students" didn't show up for the game? Is that true? I never got a really good look. Nice photos.

vast tracks of student seats were unsat. Apparently fans aren't incredibly loyal at every other school on earth. Who knew.

I was at the game as well and I was not real impressed by Penn State in aspects other than on the football field. Their student section was emptier than ours and most didn't show up until well after the game started. The whole upper level at one end zone was virtually empty, out of about 15,000 seats there were maybe 1000 people in them. Now granted I did find out they are club seats and they can go inside and watch on tv but the weather wasn't that much different then at our homecoming and our club seat holders came out to watch the game. And finally the stadium looks from the outside like something you would build as a kid with an erector set. But on the positive side the fans were extremely nice and accomadating, so nothing like Wisconsin fans, and I think if you could see the mountains, especially this time of year it would be a beautiful setting.

hey lakerfootball you should of sat where we were you wouldnt of thought so nice of the psu fans ! but like anyother place there are idiots everywhere

But on the positive side the fans were extremely nice and accomadating, so nothing like Wisconsin fans, and I think if you could see the mountains, especially this time of year it would be a beautiful setting.

Penn State fans are like the pro players that hand the ball to the ref after scoring. Wisc. fans are like the players that dance around like fools and spike the ball. The difference is one acts like they have been there before and the other........like a fool.

Top Bottom