Couldn't Resist.... OT: Gillispie Update

Wow. Take it easy. This was not meant to be funny in the fact he was driving drunk and could have easily harmed some one else.... As I stated - I was following some interesting links posted by other G-Holers and stumbled across it. It is a follow-up to previous posts about his behavior, and Kentucky fans dismissing it as long as he was their coach. I know it was a while ago, so the timing may not have been great. It is funny that history has a way of repeating itself......

Besides, it was clearly noted as OT (off topic) with a clear subject line - Don't read it if you're not interested.

BGF: It appears you didn't get it because you were not around when Kentucky fans posted on this board slamming Tubby and holding up Billy G. as the next greatest coach. One who was going to restore the once proud tradition of Kentucky basketball after Tubby let it goes down the tubes (their sentiment, not mine). From time to time there are posts which make reference to old discussions as a way to prove a point. The point is that even UK fans wouldn't deny he's a moron now that he isn't their coach. Now it's Cal who can do no wrong...

I imagine in some places they can't resist but to bring up how funny things in Minnesota have been this week. And it's only Tuesday!

Top Bottom