Could someone set up a daily thread?

kuhlmanalex

Reaction score
Between work, watching the basketball games, and paying at least the minimum required amount of attention to my wife during March Madness:) I am finding it tough to keep up with all of the coaching news. Just wondering if there would be a way to set up a new thread daily that includes coaching news for that day? Instead of jumping between the different coaches threads, the doogie says this thread, babu says this thread and so on....If we could start a new one daily until this is done that would be great being that it usually takes about a day (or 35 minutes) until the thread goes off on some random tangent and never comes back. I have a source that believes this might make it a bit easier to follow what is going on for some of us....
If anyone cares my group "A" is Buzz Williams, Flip, Brad Stevens, Hoiberg...I feel if we get one of these 4 that should be considered a home run...after that in my opinion it drops off a bit as far as names that I have seen but then again obviously Norwood knows much more about this than I do...I really liked Grant when he made his run with VCU but it seems his offense came to a screeching halt at Bama...

I'll try to make a thread every night in DL65 like fashion trying to sum up most of the happenings :)

I'll try to make a thread every night in DL65 like fashion trying to sum up most of the happenings :)

I would truly respect that effort, BobLob. But I can guarantee you it will get hijacked by every rumor out there by no-names who are actually Know-nothings.

But it is worth a try. Thanks.

Funny...the two people that replied are the two people that I had in mind. I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Give us this day our daily thread.

It's Easter week.

Top Bottom