Could Fleck beat the Blue Bloods and sign Faalele?

Otis

Reaction score
Most see this as a long shot. But this kid has never played football and will most likely go where he feels he will best get developed for a pro career.

Who's to say the current Gopher staff couldn't do a better job in this kid's opinion than the big schools.

I'm giving the Super-Positive-High-Energy Fleck a chance!

Most see this as a long shot. But this kid has never played football and will most likely go where he feels he will best get developed for a pro career.

Who's to say the current Gopher staff couldn't do a better job in this kid's opinion than the big schools.

Babatunde Aiyegbusi

the fact that he chose to visit here means we have a chance....

His best friend went to Armstrong and he was with him on the visit yesterday. Think his dad is COO of the Vikings

Remember the Annexstad boys connection to IMG. One is on campus as a PWO and the other is entering his senior year at IMG. If they made any friends it could lead to some kids coming to visit here. That's the the start, is to get them on campus. It can't hurt that the OL coach has a pretty good reputation.

Maybe the Tavale's could help close the deal? No ties to Australia, but familiar with Pacific Island culture.

I lived in Hawaii for 7 years. I could get my wife to make him some musabi!

If those are all committable offers by the time he decides and they chose to make him a priority than he probably won't come here. Carroll is the real question.

United Noodles Grocery Store (2015 E 24th St, Minneapolis, MN 55404) sell all the ingredients for Musubi.

They may also carry taro the staple food of Polynesians & Malayo-Polynesians.

The most important thing to tell him - the beloved heavenly meat SPAM is a Minnesota product. COACH FLECK -
YOU HAVE TO TAKE HIM TO THE SPAM MUSEUM IN AUSTIN. This is a pilgrimage stop for Pacific Islanders coming to Minnesota for a visit. They prefer the SPAM MUSEUM over the Mall Of America.

United Noodles Grocery Store (2015 E 24th St, Minneapolis, MN 55404) sell all the ingredients for Musubi.

They may also carry taro the staple food of Polynesians & Malayo-Polynesians.

The most important thing to tell him - the beloved heavenly meat SPAM is a Minnesota product. COACH FLECK -
YOU HAVE TO TAKE HIM TO THE SPAM MUSEUM IN AUSTIN. This is a pilgrimage stop for Pacific Islanders coming to Minnesota for a visit. They prefer the SPAM MUSEUM over the Mall Of America.

United Noodle a jewel in Longfellow.

Top Bottom