Could be worse, we could be Notre Dame fans

Sparlimb

Reaction score
How would you like top 10 recruiting classes every year and then look straight up even with Tulsa? On top of that you've lost 2 of 3 to Navy. Or is it 3 of 4? You have the talent to be in the BCS and yet might not make a bowl game at all. And this is year one with a new coach. Ouch.

BTW, Syracuse is looking pretty strong this year after being awful last year. They might win the Big East.

Recruits get a star or two bump just from the honor of being recruited by the great ND program. That class ranking is a total farce year in year out.

Down a point with 40 seconds to go on the Tulsa 30, Notre Dame decides to throw and their freshman QB is picked in the end zone on a pass intended for Michael Floyd and Tulsa wins at Notre Dame 28-27.

Ouch.

It is better to be a Gopher fan than a Notre Dame fan these days.

Then again, we have yet to see what OSU will do to us....

It amazes me how they just continue to suck. But I suppose the events of the past week didnt help.

Recruits get a star or two bump just from the honor of being recruited by the great ND program. That class ranking is a total farce year in year out.

Wholeheartedly agree on that. You see it every year. Ohio State, USC, Alabama, Notre Dame, et.al., offer a kid and he gets an extra star (or two).

Coach's fault

I am very surprised that the announcers didn't get on the coach for calling a pass play in that situation. The announcers said it would have been a 36 yard field goal from where they were on the field. You have a field goal kicker who is 18 out of 18 this year with the ball in the middle of the field. Maybe you run up the middle but no way you pass. This is on the coach and maybe the NBC announcers are told not to be critical of the coach. I usually don't watch them but when it looked like a chance they might lose I stayed tuned in.

Yeah they've really had a massive fall from grace.

Top Bottom