Costco Tickets

gophers&guns

Reaction score
Costco has a “deal” on tickets this year, not sure if I’ve seen that before. Two tickets (upper level chair back) to select home games for $99.

I have a feeling I know what games they would be for, but I won’t be able to purchase any without knowing due my coaching schedule for a Fall hockey league. But, I guess it’s another option to avoid the extra fees from 3rd party sites.

Costco has a “deal” on tickets this year, not sure if I’ve seen that before. Two tickets (upper level chair back) to select home games for $99.

I have a feeling I know what games they would be for, but I won’t be able to purchase any without knowing due my coaching schedule for a Fall hockey league. But, I guess it’s another option to avoid the extra fees from 3rd party sites.
Looks like we won't know the games til July 15.

Timberwolves have done Costco deals too. Usually a good deal.

Any way that I don't have to pay abhorrent "processing fees" I'll take it.

University of Minnesota Football 2024 Costco Redemption

Redemptions begin July 15, 2024

Games Included in Offer:

8/29 vs North Carolina

9/21 vs Iowa

10/5 vs USC

10/26 vs Maryland

11/23 vs Penn State

*pulled from the link on the costco page
Those are decent games.

Ended up getting the package, and was able to select the Penn State game (section 212, row 15). All the other games were open during my selection, but due to my coaching schedule this one worked best. I will say this was one hell of a deal seeing as the current price for the seats next to mine on Seat Geek are going for $153 per seat.

Are they available in stores? Link goes to error on costco site

Redeemed 3 codes for 3 tickets and 2 codes are still valid on website

On the ticket front generally, I received my paper tix on Tuesday. This is by far the earliest this has happened in the TCF era.

Kudos to the Ticket Office for being ready to go for this season.

Do you know where the tickets are located before you purchase? There are four of going so I would get two packages of two, but is there a way to know if they’re all together?

Coon Rapids Costco had then this week.

Top Bottom