Cosgrove

gold04

Reaction score
I have to give him credit for the job he did his first year. My brothers freinds from Nebraska were giving my brother their sympathies when Cosgrove was hired. The defense struggled at times but for as much as they were on the field they played well.

I think he was our best coach this year. The defense (in respect to traditional Gopher defenses) was pretty solid this year. There are areas of improvement, but they did play well as a unit.

It always irks me that Cosgrove is given all the credit when the defense is praised. Don't forget Ronnie Lee. I think he had just as much to do with the team's play as Cosgrove did.

And don't forget that we have a coaching staff that is putting good athletes on the defensive side of the ball.

It always irks me that Cosgrove is given all the credit when the defense is praised. Don't forget Ronnie Lee. I think he had just as much to do with the team's play as Cosgrove did.

This is true, but no one expects Lee to excel. Cosgrove has experience and recent failure at Nebraska -- thus he's the wild card being focused on. Lee has most definitely done a great job as well.

Cosgrove and Lee are (IMO) the only reason we were even IN the last 3 games of the year. Their game planning since the Illini game was outstanding. Hats off to them, and lets hope they stick for a few years. This revolving door thing has got to stop.

Roof, Lee and Cosgrove all have done a good job. D kept us in games the O could have won.

Top Bottom