Cory Joseph

Thanks for posting. Funny the article speaks so highly of him yet Rivals still has him only ranked as the 110th player in the class. And the list appears to have been updated on the 8th of this month. Didn't they have him in the top 100 earlier? Or maybe that was Scout.

As we move into summer, I sure hope we see more top 100 players with Minnesota on their list. Pretty few right now.

As we move into summer, I sure hope we see more top 100 players with Minnesota on their list. Pretty few right now.

You definitely won't see that. There are barely any MN players worthy of a high major offer at this point, much less a top 100-150 ranking.

You definitely won't see that. There are barely any MN players worthy of a high major offer at this point, much less a top 100-150 ranking.

i think he meant that he hoped more top 100 would be CONSIDERING minnesota

Thanks for posting. Funny the article speaks so highly of him yet Rivals still has him only ranked as the 110th player in the class. And the list appears to have been updated on the 8th of this month. Didn't they have him in the top 100 earlier? Or maybe that was Scout.

I think Rivals originally had him in their top 100, but then dropped him for some reason. Scout and ESPN have both had him somewhere in the top 60-75 range throughout this season I think, and it would be surprising if he didn't warrant a pretty big leap up from Rivals as well at some point imo.

I think Rivals originally had him in their top 100, but then dropped him for some reason. Scout and ESPN have both had him somewhere in the top 60-75 range throughout this season I think, and it would be surprising if he didn't warrant a pretty big leap up from Rivals as well at some point imo.
Rivals probably got word he wasn't signing with Duke, Kansas or UNC.

There was an interesting blurb on rivals today about how Joseph might bypass the 4th star on his way to a 5th star!

Any idea where we stand with this guy? I have a feeling that Louisville is his leader, but I haven't a clue really.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
SK Gopher

There was an interesting blurb on rivals today about how Joseph might bypass the 4th star on his way to a 5th star!

Any idea where we stand with this guy? I have a feeling that Louisville is his leader, but I haven't a clue really.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
SK Gopher

Texas is a team that sort of makes me nervous. He had two teammates this past season, one of which he sort of recruited to come to Findlay(Triston Thompson) that are committed to Texas and if he's good enough friends with them that could entice him. I also believe that there is another canadian that is transferring to Findlay for next season that is also committed to Texas. That could easily make him want to go to Texas, but hopefully it won't be enough to overcome the fact that his brother plays for the Gophers. It would obviously be more conveniant for his parents to be able to visit both of them at the same time, so hopefully that factors in more than anything else.

Devoe almost went to Texas as well. I'm not really too excited about our prospects with him

Lets hope blood is thicker than water. We really need to land this kid.

Devoe almost went to Texas as well. I'm not really too excited about our prospects with him

What does that mean? We out-recruited Barnes for his brother. That is just typical Minnesota embrace-mediocrity with low expectations, and don't ever criticize the program mentality that drives me crazy.

We are paying our coach big money and are trying to get a practice facility for the program because of the expectation that we will win some recruiting battles for guys like Cory Joseph and Harrison Barnes.

Top Bottom