Cornerback recruits

Reaction score
I like the addition of Price; is Veazie actually waivering? I found Price's comments intriguing, "He later told ESPN's JC Shurburtt, "They were only going to take a certain number of players at cornerback. Plus, they have a great coaching staff.""

Any idea how many corners we plan on taking this year, I'm guessing 4? I think we currently have 3 verbals from corners, correct?

Go Gophers!!
SK Gopher

It was on one of the WCCO radio sports shows this weekend that the head guy at Gopher Illlustrated talked to all of the current committments and they all said they were solid. Take it for what it's worth.

I think we're just at that point. Only 10 schollies left, the 3*'s need to lock it up if they want to be one board for sure.

I think we're just at that point. Only 10 schollies left, the 3*'s need to lock it up if they want to be one board for sure.

Not sure but there may only be eight if both Searcy and Campion grayshirt. Don't they count against the total if they sign?

Grunk is the expert. but you may be right. so even more pressure for the kids to sign.

Top Bottom