Corn Nation Reaction…there is no hope

highwayman

Knows Less Than Coaching Staff
Reaction score
As always. Over for Nebraska. There is no hope.

I love that guy! He is so passionate and I can feel his angst. He does know his football too, so he’s good to listen to. It’s just your time to deal with the suck, Gopher fans were there for a LONG time…some would say we are still there!

I love that guy! He is so passionate and I can feel his angst. He does know his football too, so he’s good to listen to. It’s just your time to deal with the suck, Gopher fans were there for a LONG time…some would say we are still there!
Agree. He makes my day. "John Johnson, hit subscribe, like and all that other shit" .

Shuckers are killing this guy. He ages 5 years with every loss. We are approximately the same age and I look 30 years younger.

Best is his son is a Gopher fan and attended the U if I recall correctly from a few years ago.

Best is his son is a Gopher fan and attended the U if I recall correctly from a few years ago.

I thought his wife was a Minnesota alum too? Maybe it's both? And doesn't he also live in MN?

Sounds like he needs to just follow the rest of his family, put on some maroon and gold, and start cranking these videos out for more Gopher content.

Love the guy. Always a great listen. For his sake, I hope they turn it around.

I thought his wife was a Minnesota alum too? Maybe it's both? And doesn't he also live in MN?

Sounds like he needs to just follow the rest of his family, put on some maroon and gold, and start cranking these videos out for more Gopher content.
Yes, he does live in Minnesota.

Top Bottom