Corey Smith commits (Smith de-commits)

Ok...so don't get TOO excited, this is NOT the Corey Smith RB from Wisconsin with a Gophers offer who is a top 200 recruit, this is the Corey Smith WR from Indiana. Jumped the gun a bit and got excited lol, still, welcome to this Corey!

P5 offers from Illinois and West Virginia. 247 has him rated as 87

Ok...so don't get TOO excited, this is NOT the Corey Smith RB from Wisconsin with a Gophers offer who is a top 200 recruit, this is the Corey Smith WR from Indiana. Jumped the gun a bit and got excited lol, still, welcome to this Corey!
How's that going in recruiting? Some kids want to be guaranteed a number and we can't even guarantee our recruits their own name!

I like this A LOT! From 24/7:

At the Best of the Midwest Combine held in late February, Smith was named the "Alpha Dog" by 247Sports Director of Recruiting Steve Wiltfong afterwards. Here's what Wiltfong wrote after the event.

"Brownsburg (Ind.) High 2024 receiver Corey Smith went at the best defensive backs in attendance and was an extremely difficult cover with his quickness and catch radius. Smith is a smooth route runner that can separate and has strong hands."

I like this A LOT! From 24/7:

At the Best of the Midwest Combine held in late February, Smith was named the "Alpha Dog"
🐶🐕🦮🐩🐕‍🦺 - they concur
by 247Sports Director of Recruiting Steve Wiltfong afterwards. Here's what Wiltfong wrote after the event.

"Brownsburg (Ind.) High 2024 receiver Corey Smith went at the best defensive backs in attendance and was an extremely difficult cover with his quickness and catch radius. Smith is a smooth route runner that can separate and has strong hands."

Too many Corey Smiths. I actually have known a guy named Corey Smith most of my life. Our parents were best friends and our families did lots of stuff together.

Too many Corey Smiths. I actually have known a guy named Corey Smith most of my life. Our parents were best friends and our families did lots of stuff together.
Going to have to tell that guy you know that he is the excess Corey Smith and he's out ...

Ya gotta think PJ shakes his head when walks by Ben’s empty office.

Top Bottom