Cool twitter exchange between Trevor and Bobby Jackson

EG#9

Reaction score
TheBobbyJacksonBobby Jackson

@TMbakwe32 man I need to get back to gopher land, haven't been there in a min

Sounds like Bobby planned to come back for the All Star night thing, but according to another tweet the NBA wouldn't let him (works for the Kings).

Sorry, don't know how to post tweets, but you can follow the exchange between the two on either Gophers timeline.

Trevor: "@TheBobbyJackson we miss u back in gopher land."

Bobby: "@TMbakwe32 man I need to get back to gopher land, haven't been there in a min"

Trevor: "@TheBobbyJackson we thought u were going to surprise everyone with Voshon for our Tipoff a couple weeks ago."

Bobby: "@TMbakwe32 NBA wouldnt let me come cuz I work for the Kings in Basketball operations"

Trevor: "@TheBobbyJackson oh ok well hopefully the lockout end soon so u can make it to the game I know #GopherNation would love to see u."

Go Gophers!!

I don't get it. What does Bobby Jackson working for the Kings have to do with prohibiting him from going to a college hoops event?

Probably something to do with contacting amateur players. This lockout has things all screwy.

Wasn't Kevin Love, a current NBA player, a judge at a dunk contest his rookie season?

Top Bottom