Contest: 2010 PGs - where will they end up? ($$)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber
Cory Joseph: Minnesota
Brandon Knight: Kentucky
Josh Selby: Kansas
Ray McCallum: Detroit

3/3 so far, here's hoping for 4/4!

+1

Cory to Texas... although not everyone (and Knight may not ever) has signed an NLI as of yet, congrats to Plinnius for correctly matching up all four players with their destination school.

Cory to Texas... although not everyone (and Knight may not ever) has signed an NLI as of yet, congrats to Plinnius for correctly matching up all four players with their destination school.

I got it right, too! See my 4/9 post in this thread.

Well done. Wish we could have gotten more matches for your charity (and Cory).:(

I got it right, too! See my 4/9 post in this thread.

My fault, missed that one this afternoon - congrats to OSUfan as well (I probably was inclined to not read your post because you're a fan of tOSU - my fault!!)

GW

Congrats to Plin and osu for getting it right and to GW for having a fresh idea with this "contest".

In their honor I will match GW's $10 donation to the Autism Society of Minnesota.

Autism has finally met its match.

Congrats to Plin and osu for getting it right and to GW for having a fresh idea with this "contest".

In their honor I will match GW's $10 donation to the Autism Society of Minnesota.

Nice! Although I think it's fair to blame Plinnius and OSUfan fully for Cory's decision.

$10 is perfect, but I decided to alter mine a little bit - just completed a donation for $33. Somehow it seemed like a good number to me this evening.

Next contest may need to be for the benefit of the construction of a bball practice facility.

I count only 3-4 people picking Cory Joseph NOT to attend Minnesota.

LOL! Talk about taking candy from a baby.....

Top Bottom