Congratulations to NIU & HC Thomas Hammock

GopherinPhilly

Reaction score
Stunning upset victory over the Irish...even with the bias of the officiating staff (terrible spot on 3rd down run that gave ND 30 seconds to come back at end). Well done to our former (and one of my favorite) coaches. Hopefully he is avail in 2 years when Fleck rows down the road.

Stunning upset victory over the Irish...even with the bias of the officiating staff (terrible spot on 3rd down run that gave ND 30 seconds to come back at end). Well done to our former (and one of my favorite) coaches. Hopefully he is avail in 2 years when Fleck rows down the road.
Our fans would complain about a 16-14 win as not enough offense

No. We all would applaud not turtling before the kick-off against a top 5 ranked team and celebrated the win.
Disagree. They only scored 16 and settled for a field goal. Lucky, turtled

He’s 26-33 in the MAC…17-21 in conference play. Nice upset but the rest of the resume’ is thin.

His post game interview was epic. His passion and love for his team was on full display. It epitomizes the emotion of fb.

I mean let's slow our roll. Dude still has a losing record as a head coach lol

I’m no fan of ND but it was a lot more fun rooting against ND when they had Brian Kelly. Freeman seems like a good dude.

I agree with that. But it's still ND.....so I still like seeing them lose.

I’m no fan of ND but it was a lot more fun rooting against ND when they had Brian Kelly. Freeman seems like a good dude.
Agreed, Brian Kelly was smug. I like coach Freeman, think he is decent coach. Happy NIU won because ND not the 5th best team in Country. Good for coach Hammock.

I could've sworn Thomas Hammock played for the Gophers. Of course, I was wrong. But, who can guess the Gopher player I was actually thinking of?

Top Bottom