Congratulations DeltaHog

#93fanclub

Reaction score
:)on a great comeback and OT victory in the Liberty Bowl!!

Thanks. I honestly feel bad for the ECU kicker. We have been on the side of missing field goals at the end of regulation or in OT
that cost us dearly. Kind of fitting that the kicker that has missed some clutch field goals in his career kicked one to win us a bowl game.

I think all the talk about Mallett going pro pretty much ended tonight. I don't think he is ready for the NFL yet.

While we probably didn't deserve that win, you bet your sweet a$$ I'll take it.

Nice win Delt, Didn't get to watch as we have been cutting up deer for 2 days!

Thanks. I honestly feel bad for the ECU kicker. We have been on the side of missing field goals at the end of regulation or in OT
that cost us dearly. Kind of fitting that the kicker that has missed some clutch field goals in his career kicked one to win us a bowl game.

I think all the talk about Mallett going pro pretty much ended tonight. I don't think he is ready for the NFL yet.

While we probably didn't deserve that win, you bet your sweet a$$ I'll take it.

Congrats on the win! I missed all of the bowl games today.

That is because I'm still trying to catch up on the honey do list from football season.

Anyway, congrats again. Having Mallet back should help your team come out roaring in 2010

01022010 BTW happy palindrome day everyone!http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2010/0102/Palindrome-day-No-turning-this-day-around

Top Bottom