Congratulation to Troy Stoudemire on his classroom success

Great job Troy, success in the classroom will lead to success on the field and in life!

This is indeed great news for this young man and it will serve him well in the future!

Go Gophers!

Stoudemire on one side Shabazz the other. Sounds like a better secondary already!

Congrats, Troy! I never got a 4.0 That is really something special.

You are right. Success really breeds success. Once you have had it, you really do not want to stop.

Talk about turning around a career....

It was about a year and half ago when he seemed destined (from the outside) to be going the way of Jewhan Edwards. He had been notified that he (finally) was being switched to DB, took it poorly and all but quit the team and the U of MN. I'm glad this kid took a deep breath, realized that he acted immaturely, took the blame for his actions and has made the most of it.

Now he's a 4.0 student, going to be one of our better defensive players next season, could have an NFL opportunity. Way to go Troy. All of this wouldn't have been possible if he didn't have the pride to realize he made a mistake and then take the proper steps to atone for those mistakes.

Talk about turning around a career....

It was about a year and half ago when he seemed destined (from the outside) to be going the way of Jewhan Edwards. He had been notified that he (finally) was being switched to DB, took it poorly and all but quit the team and the U of MN. I'm glad this kid took a deep breath, realized that he acted immaturely, took the blame for his actions and has made the most of it.

Now he's a 4.0 student, going to be one of our better defensive players next season, could have an NFL opportunity. Way to go Troy. All of this wouldn't have been possible if he didn't have the pride to realize he made a mistake and then take the proper steps to atone for those mistakes.
That is an awesome and correct summary of Troy's career. This is someone I think we can all be proud of, watching a young man grow up before our eyes.

Top Bottom