Congrats to Trevor!

scher215

Reaction score
TMbakwe32
Just got the invite to my favorite player @amareisreal (Amare Stoudemire) skills camp this summer. #DreamChasin

This should be a great opportunity for him to work on his game and come back even better next year! :clap:

This is the description about the camp from its website:

NBA All-Star Amar’e Stoudemire of the New York Knicks will host the top 20 high school and top 10 college big men for a three-day training camp as part of the NIKE Skills Academies. At each of the four position-specific events, high school athletes have the opportunity to receive personal instruction from the NBA athlete along with an elite group of high school and NBA coaches.

The goal of the Skills Academies is to instill the fundamentals into the next generation of top players. Each academy focuses on strength and conditioning and skill development. In addition to the on-court instruction the players also get to hear from the NBA athlete and the coaches on life lessons and what it takes to make it at the next level.

Where: Chicago, Illinois
When: June 23-25, 2011

Impressive, props to Trevor. I expect him to play just like Amare next year lol

Too bad he can't bring a friend with. Hopefully he brings back some things to teach to his teammates.

I wish him and Ralph could switch places, and ralph could learn from Amare. Ralph needs a big motivating factor for next season to step up

Top Bottom