Congrats to the B1G becoming a SUPERPOWER in college football.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
Your expansion has very much impressed me. I think I remember you being at 18 teams at this point and 10 other teams that are interested in joining your conference. now with 10 colleges looking to join including N.D.

WOW - JUST SUPER IMPRESSED!

I've also heard that the ACC's Clemson and FSU may be interested in joining. Is there any truth to that? I'd choose N.D. and Clemson if I had my choice.

With a 12-team playoff system now and only 4 P5 Conferences left your conference winner and probably 2 others could be in the playoffs!

I wouldn't worry about the other 3 P5 conference teams or even the GOPHERS.ot getting into the playoffs in the first year. There are still a lot of good-paying Bowls out there that the Gophers and other P5 teams can qualify for.

Remember at one time there were only 2 teams that were chosen for whatever reason. Then there were 4 chosen for the playoffs. Now the conference winners have a chance at the NC + 8 other teams. This puts the Gophers in a good place as long as you improve.

Is there news Notre Dame now wants to join the B1G? They have been turning us down for what seems like decades.

Is there news Notre Dame now wants to join the B1G? They have been turning us down for what seems like decades.

No, I've just read some hearsay on different sports sites.

Top Bottom