Congrats to former Gophers guard Ryan Saunders who’s heading to the NBA Finals as an assistant with Denver.

His father was an awesome guy. I’m sure Ryan is too. Love seeing Landon getting swept out.

Flip was the best, and maybe Ryan someday can be too, but man, he needs to start “working“. Come on Man…..!!!!

Dad started from the ‘very bottom’ and I mean the very bottom, Golden Valley Lutheran College (gym was 400 people max). He worked the sidelines like it was the NBA Finals, quirky and all!!

then U of MN 4th Asst w Dutcher (B10 82 Title.). then CBA LaCrosse and Rochester….. Geez…..

Flip was the best, and maybe Ryan someday can be too, but man, he needs to start “working“. Come on Man…..!!!!

Dad started from the ‘very bottom’ and I mean the very bottom, Golden Valley Lutheran College (gym was 400 people max). He worked the sidelines like it was the NBA Finals, quirky and all!!

then U of MN 4th Asst w Dutcher (B10 82 Title.). then CBA LaCrosse and Rochester….. Geez…..
As Calvin Griffith said "I don't know what nepotism means".

As Calvin Griffith said "I don't know what nepotism means".
I’m not sure it can be nepotism when the previous generation is deceased.

I think he started as a video coordinator or something, so it’s not like he was given a head coaching job out of the shoot. Names matter in almost everything. He has a recognized name. Probably has something going for him if he’s on a championship staff.

Top Bottom