Congrats to Augustana for winning DII Championship

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
They just beat Lincoln Memorial to win the DII championship. One of their best players is Casey Schilling, who is from Ellsworth and is the younger brother of Cody Schilling.

They just beat Lincoln Memorial to win the DII championship. One of their best players is Casey Schilling, who is from Ellsworth and is the younger brother of Cody Schilling.

+1 Alex Richter from Lakeville had a great game for the Vikings. Lead the scoring with 26 points and had 16 in the first half. Fun game to watch

For me, the best part of their season was when they beat Iowa.

+1 Alex Richter from Lakeville had a great game for the Vikings. Lead the scoring with 26 points and had 16 in the first half. Fun game to watch

Was fun to watch.. Good to see him and the others play again

Augie was fun to watch. They are good shooters. Recruiting kids who can shoot is an interesting concept.

There is great basketball being played in the NSIC. I encourage you to attend one of their games.

Augie was fun to watch. They are good shooters. Recruiting kids who can shoot is an interesting concept.

Are you saying that's allowed? If so, why aren't we doing that???

When Augustana visited for exhibition games, they always have a healthy contingent of loud, obnoxious fans, and I mean that in a good way.

Long, long ago, I visited my former roommate Steve, who had transferred to Augustana. He, I and our other former roommate Bil (transferred to USD) had a f of a time in Sioux Falls. Can't remember much of it, but girls were involved.

Top Bottom