Congrats on the Victory

GVBadger

Reaction score
Great second half last night. I will not comment about the first half because my mom always taught me if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it.

I think it is safe to say that the Gophers have our number this year. Up 6 with a minute to go and lose. Up 5 with two minutes to go and lose. Is anybody detecting a pattern?

Gophers again made all the plays down the stretch to win. Great atmosphere as well.

There was a lot less red last night then in previous years, except for some reason in the lofts opposite the benches. Do Badger supporters rent those all year for one game? There were about 4 suites that were all red.

Great second half last night. I will not comment about the first half because my mom always taught me if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it.

I think it is safe to say that the Gophers have our number this year. Up 6 with a minute to go and lose. Up 5 with two minutes to go and lose. Is anybody detecting a pattern?

Gophers again made all the plays down the stretch to win. Great atmosphere as well.

There was a lot less red last night then in previous years, except for some reason in the lofts opposite the benches. Do Badger supporters rent those all year for one game? There were about 4 suites that were all red.

Thanks for the class. It was a brutal and hard fought game. Yep, I'm detecting a pattern, and hopefully one that will continue for years to come :D

There were about 4 suites that were all red.

I think suites are sold to local companies and corporations for the season (although I'm not certain of that). If that's the case, I'm guessing the Badger grads/fans who work locally in those offices wisely "called" those suite tickets early in the year.

My best guess is that these spots are corporate-owned and these people put in for the Wisconsin game and bring all their friends. Not sure that's the case, but I'm guessing that would be it.

EDIT: We must have been posting at the same time - it makes me feel more confident that this is how that happened, however.

Hey GVB, how excited will you be when Westbrook graduates...next year?

Hey GVB, how excited will you be when Westbrook graduates...next year?

My Gopher friend I was at the game with thought Westbrook would be an All American if he played the Badgers every game. That was an incredible effort he made last night. I don't think anyone else on the Gophers could have scored.

The way that Westbrook has played down the stretch in the two games against the Badgers reminds me of the game that Kirk Penney had in Williams Arena a few years ago. Just putting the team on his back and willing them to victory. Good game Gophers.

It cracks me up that he scores his first points with 8:45 to go in the game and end up with 15 points. His 10-0 run in the last minutes of the game was huge.

Top Bottom