Congrats, Gophers.

Lloyd Christmas

Reaction score
As a life-long and die-hard Kentucky Wildcats basketball fan (and current student), as well as long-time Tubby supporter, I just wanted to congratulate Golden Gopher fans on the 13-1 start.

I especially want to THANK YOU for beating Louisville and Ohio State. I obviously am anti-Cardinal and being born-and-raised in Ohio, I've long grown tired of having the Buckeyes shoved down my throat.

You've hired a real gem and a truly good person and I have my Minnesota logo hat on order and en route. I hated to see Tubby go but him heading up north has created a new Golden Gophers basketball fan.

Enjoy the success -- I'll be following from the Bluegrass.

As a life-long and die-hard Kentucky Wildcats basketball fan (and current student), as well as long-time Tubby supporter, I just wanted to congratulate Golden Gopher fans on the 13-1 start.

I especially want to THANK YOU for beating Louisville and Ohio State. I obviously am anti-Cardinal and being born-and-raised in Ohio, I've long grown tired of having the Buckeyes shoved down my throat.

You've hired a real gem and a truly good person and I have my Minnesota logo hat on order and en route. I hated to see Tubby go but him heading up north has created a new Golden Gophers basketball fan.

Thanks for the nice post. We're thrilled to have Tubby, and are enjoying both the games and the growing buzz around the program.

Good luck this season.

Class act you are Lloyd Christmas, thank you and keep posting!

Welcome to the Board, Lloyd. We have lots of fun here as Gopher fans, and appreciate comments and input from more people around the nation. And lots of new posters as well, in spite of some anti-Gopher people such as Boner4Goldy and now another new one named antiGoldy or something like that. As long as they add to the discussions and don't just come one to talk smack, everyone is welcome. Once again, thanks for your 1st post and welcome Lloyd.

Welcome to the Board, Lloyd. We have lots of fun here as Gopher fans, and appreciate comments and input from more people around the nation. And lots of new posters as well, in spite of some anti-Gopher people such as Boner4Goldy and now another new one named antiGoldy or something like that. As long as they add to the discussions and don't just come one to talk smack, everyone is welcome. Once again, thanks for your 1st post and welcome Lloyd.

Boner4Goldy > From The Barn

Win.

Barn....I know nothing about anything. To quote Clint Eastwood's closing line in the movie PERFECT WORLD...."I don't know a damn thing."

Welcome back, Lloyd

He's not exactly new. How's Kyle Kessel?

Please cease and desist from using this moniker. It belongs to a fallen comrade. To add insult to injury, he likes puck and hates squeak ball, which, let's face it, is kind of ghey by comparison.

Please cease and desist from using this moniker. It belongs to a fallen comrade. To add insult to injury, he likes puck and hates squeak ball, which, let's face it, is kind of ghey by comparison.

I must agree with Studwell. I can't even fathom why the admins would allow someone to register under this moniker. It's still too soon....

Top Bottom