Congrats Gophers on getting Allen!

KU4LIFE

Reaction score
I think a lot of us Jayhawk fans knew it would be tough to beat the Gophers for Allen. He just chose Minnesota over KU, MU, and Iowa. Congrats and looking forward to our game on Dec. 31st.

Thanks KU4LIFE! def a great add to Brew's class! this kid can fly

Thanks for the congrats KU4LIFE. :)

This helps cushion the blow of losing Lewan and Gainer within the past week. We still have a few guys out there that we could use. Now, I'm really hoping for Leon and Paige in the coming weeks along with possibly McNeal.

As a Jayhawk fan I wanted Bryant Allen pretty bad. I got sick and tired of watching Jeremy Maclin play for Mizzou and wanted one of those kind of guys myself.

Looks like KU is 99% on getting Eric McGriff (Crime Dog's son) and this weekend Chris Omigie is visiting. Both are ranked right there with Allen. KU is going to have to bring out the red carpet for Omigie because I think he likes Nebraska quite a bit.

Thanks. Most of us are very happy to be playing a team as good as Kansas - should be a good game in an atmosphere where many retirees and vacationers from both states can enjoy it.

Yeah, just call this the Mason Bowl

Thanks. Most of us are very happy to be playing a team as good as Kansas - should be a good game in an atmosphere where many retirees and vacationers from both states can enjoy it.

You know, the last two teams that Glen Mason coached....which one has recovered better? lol

Top Bottom