Congrats from an Air Force Fan....See you next weekend

ltcpilot

Reaction score
Congrats on your win in an obvious 'tough' game. Looking forward to the trip to your fine city, new stadium to watch two 1-0 teams battle. More AF fans will stop in and say hi during the week....come visit us at our forum. http://forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=238&f=1553

Looking forward to the talk back and for and to the game.

GO FALCONS

Congrats on your win in an obvious 'tough' game. Looking forward to the trip to your fine city, new stadium to watch two 1-0 teams battle. More AF fans will stop in and say hi during the week....come visit us at our forum. http://forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=238&f=1553

Looking forward to the talk back and for and to the game.

GO FALCONS

Feel free to drop by anytime. I've always been a fan of Air Force as well (During the summer of my junior year in college, I got the chance to tour the campus and loved it :)). Here's to a fun week of talk and a fun game for all involved!!!

Welcome! I hope begin our new History at home with a win.

Man your like flanders from the simpsons compared to cuse fans! Thanks!

Another AF fan here to say "hello". For AF, it's usually not about the passing. Last year we beat Houston without completing a single pass. In fact, AF is 4-1 in games where they have no completions. I wouldn't worry about the pass at all.. :p

I remember when we used to actually run the ball decent.......

Initial thoughts on our (AF) game today and next week:

I was at the AF game today (and will be at your new stadium Saturday) and have mixed emotions. Our number one (and alot of two) played only the 1st half and then the rest of the team played the second. Great experience for the team on execution and the opportunity to get alot of players time that had never set foot on a college field. All pro's. We'll be rested, no injuries and ready to go. Indeed...it was a very vanilla offense we used today and didn't show much for your scots, as that was all that was needed....but we still did well on both sides of the ball.

The con's: Need to take the positives from the game and then put the score waaaay behind us. Your team will be quicker and bigger than DII Nicholls St. We need to recognize that upfront and that will be one of the biggest challenges our coaches will have to take on themselves, to make the team realize this game was what it was.

Can you give us AF guys a short recap of your game today? Too many threads to wade thru to get a feel for your game today. I'll post some good news articles on your forum from 'both' our school's games today in the morning.

Talk to ya soon

GO FALCONS

Initial thoughts on our (AF) game today and next week:

I was at the AF game today (and will be at your new stadium Saturday) and have mixed emotions. Our number one (and alot of two) played only the 1st half and then the rest of the team played the second. Great experience for the team on execution and the opportunity to get alot of players time that had never set foot on a college field. All pro's. We'll be rested, no injuries and ready to go. Indeed...it was a very vanilla offense we used today and didn't show much for your scots, as that was all that was needed....but we still did well on both sides of the ball.

The con's: Need to take the positives from the game and then put the score waaaay behind us. Your team will be quicker and bigger than DII Nicholls St. We need to recognize that upfront and that will be one of the biggest challenges our coaches will have to take on themselves, to make the team realize this game was what it was.

Can you give us AF guys a short recap of your game today? Too many threads to wade thru to get a feel for your game today. I'll post some good news articles on your forum from 'both' our school's games today in the morning.

Talk to ya soon

GO FALCONS

You want a short recap? We sucked, but Eric Decker is a god. You will not stop him. Nor will you contain him.

Top Bottom