Congrat to Nate Triplett

gophersfan

Reaction score
If anyone watch College Football Final on ESPN. they were doing there Sticker on the Helmet awards. Rece Davis put a sticker on the Minnesota helmet for Nate Triplett and his performence in the game vs Air Force.

All our linebackers have been a beasts so far this season. This year our strength on defense is in the linebackers.

Coming into the season I thought Triplett might be the weak link in our LB corps. Quite to the contrary, he has been a hard-hitting, tough, disciplined player. I love our LB's.

Triplett was amazing last night 17 tackles?!?! Wow...We need all three of them to have their best performances of the year next week against Best

According to ESPN, he's 3rd in the nation in tackles.

It wasn't even the numbers, he looked really solid in attaining them. I'm very impressed.

Great Kid

Good to see he is getting chance to play and he has made two huge plays in both victorys. Also he is a great student.

I totally agree, the LBs have been beasts so far. But the real tests are coming up... some serious RBs from Cal, wisc, etc.

Dang I shut off the tv right before that on the commerical break, I was hoping for a review of the game but all I heard about was the ND vs Mich game and USC/OSU games.

Triplett

He's been an absolute stud this year. It's been great to watch the LBs work.

Oh, and never doubt WCC players. Triplett and Hoese have been tremendous this year.

Top Bottom