Concessions

How much do you think they would charge?
Here are my guesses:

Pronto Pup: $3.75-$4
Jucy Lucy: $4.50-$6

About Corn Dogs...

I worked for Channel 5 some years ago and we did a story about the difference between "Corn Dogs" and "Pronto Pups" and discovered that the names were backwards. Pronto Pups were made from a batter of flour with some corn meal and honey added. Corn Dogs, back then at least, did not specificly have Corn in them, but were named for the shape. They used to be made with a wheat flour. Now that allergies are accomodated differently, I'm sure they switched flours, or at least would think they would be. If anyone knows what the story is now, I for one would love to hear it.

On-a-Stick

Seeing as we're the "on-a-stick" capital, why not have the opposing teams on a stick? For the first game, they could sell Falcon-on-a-stick, and then Bear-on-a-stick for home game 2. I'd love to get me some badger-on-a-stick for home game 3, but not sure what they'd do for Purdue, Michigan State & Illinois. Jackrabbit-on-a-stick in Mid-November would do a body good.

Seeing as we're the "on-a-stick" capital, why not have the opposing teams on a stick? but not sure what they'd do for Purdue

Hey, Boilermakers on a stick. That might be a way around the alcohol policy.

Top Bottom