College Football graduation rates by school since 2016 🏈🎓 (MN: 90%)

Not surprised the Gophers are up there in this rating but am surprised by some of the others. Plus when a kid transfers out does that just not count against this number. I thought it used to count against their number.

Georgia 😳

They have some work to do there in this department.
Crazy that Bama can do it but Georgia utterly cannot.

Where is Michigan???

We're ahead of Iowa and Wisconsin, that's all I needed to see. Georgia is just pathetic

Clemson is interesting. They also had 50 guys taken in the draft since that time. How are they counting those, transfers, etc? Or are guys being shunted into easy to complete degrees for the sake of APR and image?
Also Colorado literally gutted their entire team over the last 2 years. I’d be curious to see their more short term one

Clemson is interesting. They also had 50 guys taken in the draft since that time. How are they counting those, transfers, etc? Or are guys being shunted into easy to complete degrees for the sake of APR and image?
Also Colorado literally gutted their entire team over the last 2 years. I’d be curious to see their more short term one
Colorado's stats in a few years will be made up of like 3 guys they forgot about ...

Top Bottom