College Football Bowl Projections for 2023-24 (Music City Bowl: Projection: Minnesota vs. Arkansas)

I’ll take it. This team could play like a top 20 team and still lose 4 games. Gimme 9-4 with a bowl win over a quality Ark team and I’d say it’s another successful year and more fuel for Fleck to elevate our program

I’ll take it. This team could play like a top 20 team and still lose 4 games. Gimme 9-4 with a bowl win over a quality Ark team and I’d say it’s another successful year and more fuel for Fleck to elevate our program
I feel like if this team finishes 9-4 they’re a legit top 30 team
Finish 10-3 legit top 15.
11-2 or better is legit top 8

I turn 40 in late December... could easily make this a 40th birthday trip. Would be down for this!!!

Outside of the CFP, I rank the bowls based on location, not quality of the game.

Give me Nashville, Vegas, Tampa, San Deigo, etc.

I feel like if this team finishes 9-4 they’re a legit top 30 team
Finish 10-3 legit top 15.
11-2 or better is legit top 8
If we go 8-4 with this schedule I will be very happy.
Michigan and OSU is two likely losses.
@UNC a very difficult game.
@iowa a very difficult game.
Then some toss up games - WI, IL, @Purdue, MSU. Nebraska might be a lot better, etc.

If we go 8-4 with this schedule I will be very happy.
Michigan and OSU is two likely losses.
@UNC a very difficult game.
@iowa a very difficult game.
Then some toss up games - WI, IL, @Purdue, MSU. Nebraska might be a lot better, etc.
Man I can't argue that - I am far more optimistic than I have any right to be and I need to just go with the flow this season.

Top Bottom